fabulous masque

Posted by Reviewer2602407 on Jul 04, 2011

WORKS GOOD FOR my dull hair

Great hair mask

Posted by Reviewer3030768 on May 25, 2010

This is an awesome hair mask, and I love the fact it's natural and inexpensive. I will buy it again for sure.

great

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Nov 19, 2012

great texture and smell, doesn't weigh down my hair. Only tried it once so far, though.

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012

Very moisturizing. Leaves my hair soft but fizzy.

nice smell, but doesn't doing the work

Posted by SivanWain on Jan 03, 2015

i thought it will be a great musk for my hair, However it doesn't special or did anything better, more like comditioniner and nothing more. their are much more better things to my as a Masque than this product.

Bad Masque for Hair

Posted by 5151633171261228698 on Dec 04, 2013

I did not like this Masque for Hair . Not moisturizes and not softening. It is very difficult to comb your hair after it. It just does not work. In vain waste of money. It is strange that someone liked it.

Earth Science Olive/Avocado Hair Masque.

Posted by Reviewer1460864 on Apr 12, 2011

I'm a fan of all Earth Science products. Hair masque lives up to that reputation. Need to use less than a lot of other companies products. Cost effective.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1602268 on Oct 23, 2011

From Russian Federation I really liked this product! Well moisturizes my dry hair, thank you! Economical

Amazing Product!

Posted by 4893338933261896880 on Jul 15, 2016

I have tried several natural, organic conditioners, done did eggs, vinegar, baking soda, coconut oil treatments. This product works the best for me out of all the above, in Texas heat. Will be buying more. I love this product!

Contiene siliconas, ¡pero no está mal!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 03, 2016

¿Qué voy a contar de esta archifamosa mascarilla? A mi no me chifla, porque no necesito tanta hidratación, además, contiene alguna silicona, cosa que añade peso a mis cabellos finos. Pero a mi hermana le encanta y ya ha usado más de 3 envases y si no tengo a mano mi mascarilla, yo de vez en cuando también la he llegado a usar, y no resta mucho volumen. ¡A gustos colores!