from russia with love

Posted by irenaaaa on Nov 17, 2012

When I first saw the tube in the parcel I was disappointed about the small size of it and blamed me for not having looked at the weight before.it looked like some hand cream and I thought it wouldn't be enough for my long dry hair. But..3 weeks have passed and I'm still using it.one needs just a little, it's rather economic. And what I like more about this conditioner, it not only moisturizes deeply.it doesn't give that effect of heaviness on my hair like silicon masks after you wash it away and later.just well-groomed good-looking hair..recommend!

nothing special.

Posted by moonana on Aug 29, 2012

so many good reviews, hoped it would really work for me...but still prefer Aubrey conditioner.

Feels good when you first put it on but...

Posted by WorkingMum on Dec 06, 2013

The moisturizing effect does not last. Once rinsed off, hair feels like it has been merely conditioned, not deeply conditioned. Will not buy again.

not so good hair mask

Posted by miracle on Aug 30, 2012

it contains silicones, so after using some times my hair became dull. will not buy one more time.

Earth Science, Deep Conditioning Masque for Hair, Olive & Avocado

Posted by odereviews on Apr 16, 2013

This is a good conditioner with great travel-size. Leaves hair soft and silky. Smell is also good. Paraben Free. It could moisture just a bit more. Price was OK for a such small tube.

this really moisturize hair

Posted by 5216466348582268495 on May 31, 2013

I love this masque, smells so delicious and really moisturize hair. The best one I've ever tried.

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer1103742 on Jun 17, 2013

the product is wonderful! it leaves my hair silky and shiny. Loved it! Surely buy again. very good product and cheap

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

I really like this product.

Wonderful

Posted by loravimi on Aug 06, 2013

Perfect for dry and damage hair!

masque