Very hydrating!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 08, 2014

Very good product, natural with no parabens. It nourishes and moisturises deeply my colour treated hair. I wish it came in a bigger bottle! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very good

Posted by stdffe on Apr 20, 2012

Excellent mask for long, damaged hair! I use it once a week only on the hair ends and it's enough for them to look great :)

Lightweight and volum

Posted by MarenS on Jul 09, 2012

My hair is thick and heavy, and I find this hair mask very nourishing in my hair, without to make it heavy. I let the hair mask to be in my hair for 30 min, for wonderful result. :-) I love it. I have to buy the shampoo too soon!!

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1315556 on May 25, 2011

This is the best hair treatment product ever! And believe me I tried all brands, including all high and expensive brands and the natural/organic, non-chem ones... This one comes first, even better than Giovanni products...So, I use Giovanni and some other brands as well but this one is a permanent part of my hair regime (btw, I have colored, highlighted, fine and not so soft hair).

Serious moisture...

Posted by Reviewer1762534 on Nov 22, 2009

My hair is curly, color-treated and on the dry side. I use this regularly and it leaves my hair feeling healthy and ultra soft. It's one of my fave products of all time.

ディープ コンディショニング マスク、オリーブ&アヴォカド

Posted by mariavory on Nov 12, 2013

This hair masque beats all other products I've used, even chemical ones! I recently cut my hair, but It was so long, that it almost reached my belly button, and yea, was so dry. This hair masque is amazing. It really leaves my hair well moisturized, shiny, smooth and soft! Highly recommend! There's also a matching shampoo, but since I don't use this masque every day, I bought their hair treatment shampoo and conditioner. But for repairing and moisturizing this is better. It has a sweet scent unlike other natural products, that explains the perfume in the ingredients list. It also contains amodimethicone, but it doesn't bother me, since I apply this only on the mid-length and the ends of my hair.このヘアマスクは凄い!ナチュラル、ケミカルに関わらず、私のNo.1です!最近髪を切りましたが、私の髪はお腹までのロングでドライヘアでした。いろいろ乾燥にきくものを試したけど、これは本当にツヤツヤになりますよ♪ オリーブ&アヴォカド油に加え天然シルクプロテインが髪のダメージや乾燥に働きます。柔らかく、絡まりのないサラサラな髪にするとありますが、本当に良いです☆香りは香料のせいか、ナチュラル製品によくあるハーブの香りではなく、甘い香りです。こちらのシリーズからシャンプーもでていますが、私はマスクを毎日使わないので、同ブランドのHair treatmentシリーズを使っていますが、ダメージ乾燥にはこちらのほうが良いでしょう。アモジメチコンが入ってますが、毛先だけなので私は気にならないです。パラベンフリー。

Earth Science Olive/Avocado Hair Masque.

Posted by Reviewer1460864 on Apr 12, 2011

I'm a fan of all Earth Science products. Hair masque lives up to that reputation. Need to use less than a lot of other companies products. Cost effective.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1602268 on Oct 23, 2011

From Russian Federation I really liked this product! Well moisturizes my dry hair, thank you! Economical

i like it

Posted by nastia on May 14, 2012

i liked this mask. no wonders, but really good mask - hair are shine and soft! хорошая маска, делает волосы блестящими и мягкими

Earth Science Masque

Posted by 5031085002997646727 on Feb 18, 2014

I have to say that I was very disappointed after carefully reading reviews/ordering and then using this product. It clearly smells and feels like it has ingredients that aren't entirely natural. The fragrance is almost soapy and perfumey (smells vaguely like Pantene), so it smells nothing like either avocado or olive oil. It feels like there is definitely some silicon, or some other ingredient designed to coat the hair. I won't be using this on my hair again...in fact, I threw it away after just one use.