Earth Science, Deep Conditioning Masque for Hair, Olive & Avocado, 6 oz (170 g)

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1602268 on Oct 23, 2011

From Russian Federation I really liked this product! Well moisturizes my dry hair, thank you! Economical

Earth Science Olive/Avocado Hair Masque.

Posted by Reviewer1460864 on Apr 12, 2011

I'm a fan of all Earth Science products. Hair masque lives up to that reputation. Need to use less than a lot of other companies products. Cost effective.

ディープ コンディショニング マスク、オリーブ&アヴォカド

Posted by mariavory on Nov 12, 2013

This hair masque beats all other products I've used, even chemical ones! I recently cut my hair, but It was so long, that it almost reached my belly button, and yea, was so dry. This hair masque is amazing. It really leaves my hair well moisturized, shiny, smooth and soft! Highly recommend! There's also a matching shampoo, but since I don't use this masque every day, I bought their hair treatment shampoo and conditioner. But for repairing and moisturizing this is better. It has a sweet scent unlike other natural products, that explains the perfume in the ingredients list. It also contains amodimethicone, but it doesn't bother me, since I apply this only on the mid-length and the ends of my hair.このヘアマスクは凄い!ナチュラル、ケミカルに関わらず、私のNo.1です!最近髪を切りましたが、私の髪はお腹までのロングでドライヘアでした。いろいろ乾燥にきくものを試したけど、これは本当にツヤツヤになりますよ♪ オリーブ&アヴォカド油に加え天然シルクプロテインが髪のダメージや乾燥に働きます。柔らかく、絡まりのないサラサラな髪にするとありますが、本当に良いです☆香りは香料のせいか、ナチュラル製品によくあるハーブの香りではなく、甘い香りです。こちらのシリーズからシャンプーもでていますが、私はマスクを毎日使わないので、同ブランドのHair treatmentシリーズを使っていますが、ダメージ乾燥にはこちらのほうが良いでしょう。アモジメチコンが入ってますが、毛先だけなので私は気にならないです。パラベンフリー。

great

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Nov 19, 2012

great texture and smell, doesn't weigh down my hair. Only tried it once so far, though.

Great hair mask

Posted by Reviewer3030768 on May 25, 2010

This is an awesome hair mask, and I love the fact it's natural and inexpensive. I will buy it again for sure.