Great!

Posted by 5416962570480047955 on Aug 28, 2013

My hair is dramatically getting smooth and silky!

Does what promises!

Posted by 4894559654826989007 on Nov 13, 2013

It doesn't do miracles but it softens and moisturises your hair and doesn't heavy them down.

Perfect for curly damaged hair

Posted by 5463592226368188359 on Dec 05, 2013

I have bought it twice, and I will continue using it in the future. It helps especially in cases of damaged hair and split ends.

Love it

Posted by 5475639146373604762 on Dec 16, 2013

-Très hydratant -Bonne odeur -Joli packaging -Pas cher

Good, but not best

Posted by Reviewer2435639 on Dec 20, 2013

Nice texture, but cannot comment much on the results, used only 2 times for the moment...

Muy hidratante y concentrada

Posted by 4935674673294208123 on Jan 31, 2014

Hidrata perfectamente el pelo sin aportarle un peso excesivo, se necesita muy poca cantidad y actua rapidamente. Al aclararla puede dejar una pelicula resbaladiza en la ducha por los aceites que contiene, es importante tenerlo en cuenta para evitarse un susto! Reeditado: no repetire por lo resbaladiza que deja la ducha, me obliga a limpiarla a conciencia despues de cada uso para evitar accidentes. Nunca me habia pasado con ningun otro producto para el pelo...

had big expectations

Posted by 5211427604107712881 on Feb 25, 2014

זה אכן מרכך את השיער, משאיר אותו רך וללא קשרים. אך חייבים לשטוף היטב אחרת השיער והקרקפת נשארים מעט שומניים.

Makes my hair silky smooth

Posted by Aliskin on Jan 30, 2014

This is a good hair masque. I like the smell, and it makes my hair silky smooth. The only down-side is that my hair is very thin and smooth as it is, so I wish the masque could add volume instead of making it even straighter... But I suppose we can't get everything in life :) Anyway, it feels like the hair is nourished, and despite the inconvenience of keeping it on the hair for 5 minutes and waiting in the shower (in the Winter!) before I can rinse it off - I will keep using it.

Posted by Strelka on Feb 05, 2014

Nepamanīju silikonu sastāvā, bet citādi- laba maska

works good

Posted by 5296321759961692800 on Mar 13, 2014

it doesn't have the texture of a mask, it is more like a conditioner, but it works nice

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »