avokado kauke

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

nors sudetis su kabliukais, taciau poveikis labai geras, kauke minkstina, glotnina plauka, reikia tik mazo kiekio, uztenka pakuotes ilgams, malonus kvapas,

Good

Posted by 5341393282597245132 on Sep 02, 2015

i use this once a week. Makes my hair smooth

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

I have coarse DRY hair - flat iron it everyday. This is not toxic and really makes hair moist. No residue either. That's a must. Hate oils for that reason.

Very happy

Posted by 5131957287609258031 on Oct 10, 2015

I have previously bleached, now henna'd hair and bought this to replace my usual conditioner - redken heavy soft cream. Does exactly as good of a job and it has less chemicals and smells heavenly.

excellent

Posted by 5524786894018817346 on May 05, 2016

Really good mask, leaves the hair super soft

dodo

Posted by 4753875297021108634 on May 11, 2016

very good

Love it!

Posted by 5623774599454599526 on May 17, 2016

makes my hair super soft and it smells amazing. I bought the small size to take with me when I travel of to the gym.

Just good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 12, 2014

I have relaxed hair. And I bought this conditioner because of all the good reviews that I read on i herb. I'm not disappointed but I've tried a lot of better mask. For me it doesn't condition my hair much but it does help with detangling

nice smell, but doesn't doing the work

Posted by SivanWain on Jan 03, 2015

i thought it will be a great musk for my hair, However it doesn't special or did anything better, more like comditioniner and nothing more. their are much more better things to my as a Masque than this product.

Not impressed

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Aug 23, 2013

This product claims to be deep conditioning, but it just felt like an ordinary conditioner. I wasn't impressed. It's not a bad product, but I've used other conditioners that moisturized my hair much better.