maybe

Posted by 5547904840372763588 on Aug 18, 2015

Similar to other masks... nothing special..

Just as any other silicone based product...

Posted by 5719075344285108700 on Jul 27, 2015

This product gives instant and short term solution to damaged hair. However, it is presented in a misleading way - its effect is based on the silicone it contains (amodimethicone). There is nothing natural about that. When this product isn't used, the effect is gone. There's no real, continuous nourishing.

amazing transformation

Posted by 4973804592044205227 on Jul 16, 2015

I started using this product more than six months ago and whenever I use it, that day my hair is simply delicious. It's so moist, non-frizzy, and feels luxurious. This is a great price for such a product. Now i am four months pregnant and my hair is usually disgusting. It's coarse, dry, frizzy...nasty. But when I use this product on my hair, it again goes back to perfection. No other conditioner can do this except really high-end, expensive stuff, which I can't easy get in my location anyway. I put this conditioner on my hair for at least ten minutes, and the longer it's on, the more amazing my hair will be after drying. Thank GOD for this product!!

Super!!

Posted by verkku on Jul 05, 2015

This is the best hair conditioner i have tried. It makes my hair shiny and smooth, but my hair still has volume and bounce. I usually avoid hair products with silicones, but this is an exception. It does not give that siliconey feel.

Amazing product

Posted by 4797393442972628060 on Jun 27, 2015

First of all I fell in love with the smell, but also the quality appeared to nourish my hair like no other product. Will certanly become the favourite protuct here.

very good

Posted by 5360699153144132782 on Jun 21, 2015

My advice. After the hair is silky.

Cheap and reasonably effective

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on Jun 21, 2015

I think this product is okay. Makes my hair feel nice - have to be honest though it doesn't give the same results as some of the very expensive salon products/treatments - but then for the price I would not expect much more than 'reasonable'.

Good?

Posted by 5458142181065784211 on May 28, 2015

It smells really nice when applied and when i wash it off i can feel my hair getting smoother... however, i feel my hair going back to a similar condition the next day. perhaps i need to consistently use this to see results..

brilliant

Posted by 4663842158748675164 on May 26, 2015

i have curly hair so this product is brilliant for my dry hair, i reorder again :)

Recommend!!!

Posted by Reviewer1773046 on May 25, 2015

It works well on dry and damaged hair. However, for oily hair I do not recommend I use this every time I wash my hair and it makes my hair so soft!