July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Earth Science, Eye Makeup Remover, Chamomile & Green Tea, Fragrance Free, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer2623820 on Jul 10, 2010

This clear gel liquid is wonderful. It doesn't sting my eyes and easily removes all traces of my waterproof mascara! It works better than anything I've ever tried and it is a fraction of the cost!

very happy customer :)

Posted by Reviewer1540823 on Apr 13, 2010

I just received this eye make-up remover and tested it - wow! love it!!!! just one drop on my finger, kept my eyelids closed as per instruction and swiped few time over my eyelashes - then washed it with water - not stingy at all and that is exactly what I was looking for. Plus ingrediances are safe, and also it is very economical comparing to pads I was using till now (and my eyes were burning when using anything other - this is the first time I felt nothing but water in my eyes). I am very happy customer and will most definitely buy this product again - thanks :)

Gentle and effective

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 14, 2012

It is a clear gel. It removes makeup without drying my skin. A little goes a long way. When I use it on a cotton pad to wipe the makeup off, it feels smooth and does not irritate my skin. But I find it more effective to use it directly on the skin, just a small amount, and to massage it with my fingers to dissolve the mascara. Then, I just rinse it off, which is why I'm only giving this product 4 stars - water is a bit drying to the sensitive eye area. Instead of using water to rinse it off, I use a toning lotion on a cotton pad. Apart from the preservative, phenoxyethanol (can irritate skin and eyes in some rare cases), the formula is clean, mild and packed with beneficial ingredients (hyaluronic acid, eyebright...).

Does the job.

Posted by Reviewer2681231 on Aug 08, 2008

I have been replacing my cosmetics and personal care products and found this an acceptable choice from the skin care products list at Environmental Working Group. Good choice.

5 Star Product

Posted by Reviewer2828044 on Oct 08, 2008

This is my all-time favorite eye makeup remover. Gentle on the skin and gets all the makeup off easily. Does not leave you with dry skin on lids. Highly recommended!!