Please like my review and check out my other reviews as well! :)

Posted by naturalorganic on Oct 17, 2013

This was amazing! It removed everything around my eyes with just one cotton pad. Here's what I do.. Before you use this. Wet your eyes and stroke gently with your fingers on your eyes, to remove your makeup with water first.. And then use this. You will look like a panda first before using this.. But it makes such a difference. The only thing I don't like about this is that it contains phenoxyethanol. :(

Disappointing :(

Posted by MyDewHerb on Dec 19, 2013

I had really high expectation from this make up remover. The product's texture is gel-like and not fluid like I thought. which would be okay if it worked but unfortunately it is not such a good make up remover. Also my eyes felt rather dry and stingy after using it. Will not buy again.

Can't remove my inner eyelines

Posted by 5260955977485271219 on Feb 02, 2014

I read the all the good reviews, so I tried this product. I felt disappointed since it cannot remove my inner eyelines properly. However, I don't feel oil in my eyes after using this product.

removes well, wierd consistency

Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Apr 09, 2015

This is a clear gel, not a liquid, so it did not absorb in the cotton pads and made everything slide around. It did remove the eye makeup very well without stinging (I do not have sensitive eyes though), but left an unpleasant feeling, so I had to wash with water. So I used it to clean my makeup brushes instead, where it did a good job.

does not remove make up efficiently...

Posted by 5010942997164498824 on Mar 02, 2014

I have to rub and rub and it doesn't do anything.

Déçue !

Posted by Audrey on Mar 17, 2014

Je suis déçue, je pensais avoir un démaquillant/nettoyant 2 en un à petit prix et naturel ! Mais il n'enlève pas parfaitement le maquillage : reste du mascara et du fond de teint, problème que je n'ai pas avec mon huile démaquillante. Obligation de nettoyer avec un gel moussant après sinon, vous aurez encore et encore du fond de teint sur le coton... Je ne rachèterai pas !

Gentle but not good for eye makeup

Posted by 5355295422186119873 on Aug 14, 2014

Does not remove waterproof eye makeup so I've had to use a seperate product for my eyes. Quite gentle and light.

Not recommended..

Posted by 5338363760749049698 on Nov 16, 2014

Even though it's allergy tested, this product made my eyes all red and sensitive. Will not buy again.

decepción

Posted by Reviewer2595240 on Nov 25, 2014

Lo compre x buenas reviews y no me ha gustado, no quita el maquillaje.

Review