LizzieL from NJ

Posted by Reviewer2098235 on Dec 07, 2008

I love Earth Science. I was a little disappointed that the directions suggest it needs to be washed off. I prefer just having to use a tissue to just wipe off. This company is great though. Great if you have some "extra time" in the AM.

OKAY

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Feb 08, 2010

I like that this product is not oily; however, the makeup does not come off easily. Perhaps that's why there is oil is many eye makeup removers There is no residue though and I like that. I'd probably buy again.

Great product!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1520115 on Jul 17, 2010

I found it very gentle and great at removing eye makeup. Great product!

The product is just ok

Posted by Reviewer1613026 on Nov 16, 2010

Make what it should, but you have to rinse your eyes after using it.

Does the job, no irritation

Posted by Reviewer2062660 on Jan 19, 2011

Good product, though it is more an oil or gel than a cream. It is clear and is easy to use, I use it with a wet washcloth though, don't put cotton near my eyes because of the fuzz. The product seems to be drying though, and my eyes always feel a bit tight when I use it. I rinse it with cold water after, but always have to use an eye cream to get rid of the tightness. Probably won't buy again, but it is a decent product.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1731012 on Feb 27, 2011

found it works better in the shower and while it doesn't remove all my mascara it seems gentle and didn't burn or bother my eyes. Not sure if I'd buy again.

It's harder to use than the liquid type eye makeup remover..

Posted by captainnaomi on Aug 21, 2011

I had high hopes for this natural ingredients eye makeup remover.... It removes other eye makeup fairly well, but not my waterproof mascara. Also, this gel formula make it more difficult for me to use, because I'm not used to it. I will try to get used to the gel formula, but I might have to switch my extremely waterproof mascara. I'm going to finish the bottle I got, but I'm not sure if I'll get another bottle.

just ok

Posted by Reviewer3102498 on Sep 22, 2011

It takes away neutral makeup but not heavy duty stuff. Stings little bit.

not so good

Posted by Reviewer1974780 on Nov 21, 2011

It disappoint me a little. It's very gentle, doesn't irritate my eyes but leave grey marks of mascara under eyes.

Meh

Posted by Reviewer1871405 on Dec 20, 2011

Doesn't remove waterproof mascara, otherwise it's ok.