Gentle and effective

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 14, 2012

It is a clear gel. It removes makeup without drying my skin. A little goes a long way. When I use it on a cotton pad to wipe the makeup off, it feels smooth and does not irritate my skin. But I find it more effective to use it directly on the skin, just a small amount, and to massage it with my fingers to dissolve the mascara. Then, I just rinse it off, which is why I'm only giving this product 4 stars - water is a bit drying to the sensitive eye area. Instead of using water to rinse it off, I use a toning lotion on a cotton pad. Apart from the preservative, phenoxyethanol (can irritate skin and eyes in some rare cases), the formula is clean, mild and packed with beneficial ingredients (hyaluronic acid, eyebright...).

Cleanses well, very gentle.

Posted by Reviewer3091204 on Nov 13, 2010

I wanted to love this E-MU remover, but the truth is that it's only good not great. It cleanses relatively well, never had to go to bed with panda eyes or anything :), but it takes a bit of extra time to remove eyeliner that's close to the lash-line or mascara. However, it IS very gentle, you've got to love that. I had some signs of eczema starting up on my eyelids but this did not aggravate the skin at all. I'm not so sure how I feel about the gel-formula, it certainly takes some getting used to, but I guess that's a personal preference. I'll have a look at other products but I'll repurchase if I can't find anything better.

effective

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on May 09, 2008

This is an effective gel that cleans well. I would have preferred liquid instead, but it does work well.

This is nice!

Posted by 5333193269195837240 on Apr 16, 2015

This product removes my makeup without drying out the eye area which is very nice. I did find it a bit hard to get the makeup removed the first couple of times, but I found out that if I use a little less on the cotton pad, it's a lot easier. So my tip is to be carefull when you dose, and then t is absolutely lovely.

Eye Make up Remover

Posted by 4856104131390748719 on Jun 18, 2016

This product is ok. I am used to using liquid with a cotton ball. Strange using with a gel consistency.

Very soft!

Posted by Reviewer2577122 on Apr 14, 2009

It's a bit awkward to put on because it has a gel consistency. But it's very gentle on the eyes and removes make-up pretty easily.

Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2803352 on Feb 22, 2011

Very good, looks like kindly freeze the skin

remover

Posted by Reviewer2461340 on Mar 02, 2011

I like it

Not bad

Posted by LikaSher on Mar 04, 2011

Like it

from Minsk, Belarus

Posted by Reviewer2657392 on Apr 28, 2011

This remover is a clean gel without smell. When use it, I feel small warming up effect, but it doesn't irritate my eyes and a skin round eyes. Will use it further.