I love this!

Posted by Reviewer2623820 on Jul 10, 2010

This clear gel liquid is wonderful. It doesn't sting my eyes and easily removes all traces of my waterproof mascara! It works better than anything I've ever tried and it is a fraction of the cost!

very happy customer :)

Posted by Reviewer1540823 on Apr 13, 2010

I just received this eye make-up remover and tested it - wow! love it!!!! just one drop on my finger, kept my eyelids closed as per instruction and swiped few time over my eyelashes - then washed it with water - not stingy at all and that is exactly what I was looking for. Plus ingrediances are safe, and also it is very economical comparing to pads I was using till now (and my eyes were burning when using anything other - this is the first time I felt nothing but water in my eyes). I am very happy customer and will most definitely buy this product again - thanks :)

Does the job.

Posted by Reviewer2681231 on Aug 08, 2008

I have been replacing my cosmetics and personal care products and found this an acceptable choice from the skin care products list at Environmental Working Group. Good choice.

5 Star Product

Posted by Reviewer2828044 on Oct 08, 2008

This is my all-time favorite eye makeup remover. Gentle on the skin and gets all the makeup off easily. Does not leave you with dry skin on lids. Highly recommended!!

Non oily - good price!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I like this eye make up remover. It cleans nicely, even waterproof mascara, it has a nice smell and does not irritate my eyes. Good ingredients too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Jun 27, 2010

lightweight, washes off, non-greasy, non irritating...perfect eyemakeup remover.

Amazing

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

When I first got this I was a little bit hesitant - it looks like a gel and I usually want nothing "gel-y" close to my eyes. But oh shocker - it's amazing. A little goes a long way, and it even removes my mac gel eyeliner like no ones business.

bright eyes

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Dec 22, 2007

Safe ingredients and great results.

Really works well

Posted by Reviewer3346478 on Jan 20, 2008

Better than expected, just don't use too much or it can get into your eyes, although it won't sting. iHerb service was fast and great, received in four days overseas!

Marvelously gentle!

Posted by Reviewer2313272 on Jan 23, 2008

I enjoy the softness and quick clean-up with the use of this product.