Mild and effective

Posted by Reviewer1855556 on Oct 04, 2012

like it !

Gentle & Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

Lovely, gentle & effective cleanser!. I have sensitive eyes and can't use many eye products, but this works great, no stinging. Being a gel, it's easy to use, and a little goes a long way. Love it! Good price. Will buy again.

Best EVER!!!

Posted by 5560928310980289907 on Aug 31, 2012

This is the best eye makeup I have ever used! It leaves my eyes smooth and moisturized; unlike other eye makeup removers which can leave the eye area tight and dehydrated. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product!

good!

Posted by Reviewer1322095 on Oct 23, 2012

love this product, removes make up pretty good

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1016652 on Oct 23, 2012

This is fantastic eye makeup remover. It's not greasy, and doesn't hurt my eyes. I only need a tiny bit, so I think it'll last a really long time!

Great Eye Makeup Remover! Will buy again!

Posted by MyHealthyLiving on Oct 24, 2012

Earth Science Chamomile & Green Tea eye makeup remover has a different texture from other eye makeup removers I've used. It's not oily or creamy; rather it's a clear gel. It completely removes mascara (I don't use waterproof), and it doesn't irritate at all. It's labeled fragrance free, and indeed has very little scent at all. I am so happy with this eye makeup remover! I've repurchased and will again and again!/Это средство для снятия макияжа с глаз имеет гелевую текстуру. Оно отлично удаляет тушь (я не пользуюсь водостойкой) и абсолютно не раздражает кожу. Имеет слегка уловимый нейтральный запах. Я довольна этим средством, уже купила еще одно и буду покупать снова.

most recommended

Posted by 5687945152992578286 on Dec 15, 2012

deos not irritate. cleans good.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2531426 on Dec 15, 2012

The best remover I've ever used ! I have very sensative eyes but it doesn't irritate them at all. Moreover, I even don't need to use a cotton pad, I just put it with my finger and wash with water after 5-10 seconds. Excellent product!

I really like it

Posted by 5422282214117630040 on Dec 21, 2012

This eye makeup remover is great. I've not tried to remove very heavy makeup yet, but my everyday makeup is removed easily with very little amount of the remover. And I did not notice any reaction or stinging.

Good quality

Posted by 5250171514554331593 on Dec 24, 2012

I'm satisfied with it. As the other reviewers have indicated, it's better to apply it with the fingers and then clean your eyelids with the sponge.