INDISPENSABLE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Aug 16, 2014

Ce produit est devenu un indispensable pour moi. Au début j'ai eu beaucoup de mal et aujourd'hui je l'adore. J'applique un peu de produit sur un coton, je laisse poser 3 secondes et tout part, c'est juste parfait. Je rachèterai encore et encore

so so

Posted by 4661707279859153087 on Aug 15, 2014

this doesn't remove waterproof mascara

Gentle but not good for eye makeup

Posted by 5355295422186119873 on Aug 14, 2014

Does not remove waterproof eye makeup so I've had to use a seperate product for my eyes. Quite gentle and light.

눈이 너무 따가워요...

Posted by Reviewer2718027 on Aug 08, 2014

웬만하면 별한개는 안주는데.... 눈이 정말 말도못하게 따가워요 눈점막이 뜨겁고 화끈거리고... 대신 화장은 매우 잘 지워집니다 마스카라 아이라이너 다 잘 지워져요.... 눈에는 너무 아파서 립리무버로 써야할 거 같아요

Amazing

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

When I first got this I was a little bit hesitant - it looks like a gel and I usually want nothing "gel-y" close to my eyes. But oh shocker - it's amazing. A little goes a long way, and it even removes my mac gel eyeliner like no ones business.

Excellent

Posted by 5018944916246768996 on Jul 24, 2014

I think this bottle gonna last forever because you need very very small amount to take off eye makeup. Will reorder definetly.

Works so well

Posted by 5254435731925888808 on Jul 20, 2014

Always had some difficulty in removing water-proof mascara and eyeliner using other liquid makeup removers, but this product really does the job in gently removing the makeup completely and moisturising the eyes! Great product

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1692344 on Jul 17, 2014

This is my second bottle. I use a drop on a cotton ball with some warm water and let it sit on my eyelids for a few seconds. I also use it for my face in a pinch if I run out of cleanser - and to wash my makeup brushes.

Ok

Posted by 4646361115592199627 on Jul 05, 2014

Okay produkt, but not a favourite.

Terrible

Posted by dianais on Jul 01, 2014

This formula gave me a mild allergic reaction. My eyes were always red and burning, it took me a couple of days to realize it was because of the makeup remover. The problems just stopped, once I stopped using it. It is also quite hard to use since it has a gel consistency which doesn't really clean the make up.