Earth Science, Problem Skin Treatment, For Men, 6 fl oz (177 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1916627 on Aug 27, 2011

It's a good product for problem skin, helps to control acne without drying the skin And it doesn't smell lake men's perfume, so girls can use it too! It is not sticky, and I like it more then Paula's choise 2% beta-hydroxy liquid

Would not recommend if you are a women.

Posted by Reviewer2112459 on Nov 23, 2011

I bought this for myself even though it for men because it has alot of soothing ingredients and does not have alcohol as alot of women's toners do.I also thought since it is a natural product the fragrance can not be so bad.I even asked Earth Science if women could use it they said they could but the scent is masculine.It sure is it smells very strongly of men's cologne the scent is very strong like aftershave I cannot tolerate it (for myself) So if you are a women and you are thinking of buying this for yourself as I did I would not recommend it I am sure it is a great product for men though based on the ingredients. I am only writing this review for other women who are thinking of buying this for themselves.

Overpowering smell like Musky!!

Posted by Reviewer2081806 on Dec 22, 2012

Okay, I was excited to try this out and the ingredients looked very very impressive. Almost natural product that would help with my razor bumps, ingrown, and blemishes its like a 3 in 1 product.. Perfect for me... I test a spray on my arm and did a swipe. Thank God I did a test first. The smell of this a strong scent of old grandpa musky smell. I thought it would last a couple of minutes and then dissipate, boy was i WRONG!! The smell of this lasted the entire 6 hours or more i left it at. The fragrance is very overpowering and one will definetly feel nauseated after using this on the face. I would have love if this didnt had fragrance at all. Its not needed at all!! This is strong enough to be used as a cologne no kidding. The smell lingered on my arm and to think if it was on face right under my nose i would go crazy!!! This is totally garbage for me i cant even salvage to use on my legs because the scent is just tooo overpowering and it doesnt even smell nice either.... Do yourself a favor and dont even purchase this if you think you could stand scents dont buy it this is my final warning !!! Now if they had a fragrance free version I would totally jump all over it !!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Jul 22, 2013

I used after shaving, and I like it very much. I wish though it had a better scent

Very Good