Overpowering smell like Musky!!

Posted by Reviewer2081806 on Dec 22, 2012

Okay, I was excited to try this out and the ingredients looked very very impressive. Almost natural product that would help with my razor bumps, ingrown, and blemishes its like a 3 in 1 product.. Perfect for me... I test a spray on my arm and did a swipe. Thank God I did a test first. The smell of this a strong scent of old grandpa musky smell. I thought it would last a couple of minutes and then dissipate, boy was i WRONG!! The smell of this lasted the entire 6 hours or more i left it at. The fragrance is very overpowering and one will definetly feel nauseated after using this on the face. I would have love if this didnt had fragrance at all. Its not needed at all!! This is strong enough to be used as a cologne no kidding. The smell lingered on my arm and to think if it was on face right under my nose i would go crazy!!! This is totally garbage for me i cant even salvage to use on my legs because the scent is just tooo overpowering and it doesnt even smell nice either.... Do yourself a favor and dont even purchase this if you think you could stand scents dont buy it this is my final warning !!! Now if they had a fragrance free version I would totally jump all over it !!

foul smell!

Posted by Reviewer1563075 on Apr 23, 2012

I really can not breathe, until I use this product. I had to abandon the pulverizer, I put it on the skin with a cotton sponge. grand effect was not observed.

Weak effect

Posted by Reviewer3108855 on Feb 03, 2012

I've used it already for about a month for my back and it didn't make any progress in fading post acne pigmentation (blemishes). Also it has very sharp smell.