Overpowering smell like Musky!!

Posted by Reviewer2081806 on Dec 22, 2012

Okay, I was excited to try this out and the ingredients looked very very impressive. Almost natural product that would help with my razor bumps, ingrown, and blemishes its like a 3 in 1 product.. Perfect for me... I test a spray on my arm and did a swipe. Thank God I did a test first. The smell of this a strong scent of old grandpa musky smell. I thought it would last a couple of minutes and then dissipate, boy was i WRONG!! The smell of this lasted the entire 6 hours or more i left it at. The fragrance is very overpowering and one will definetly feel nauseated after using this on the face. I would have love if this didnt had fragrance at all. Its not needed at all!! This is strong enough to be used as a cologne no kidding. The smell lingered on my arm and to think if it was on face right under my nose i would go crazy!!! This is totally garbage for me i cant even salvage to use on my legs because the scent is just tooo overpowering and it doesnt even smell nice either.... Do yourself a favor and dont even purchase this if you think you could stand scents dont buy it this is my final warning !!! Now if they had a fragrance free version I would totally jump all over it !!

Weak effect

Posted by Reviewer3108855 on Feb 03, 2012

I've used it already for about a month for my back and it didn't make any progress in fading post acne pigmentation (blemishes). Also it has very sharp smell.

foul smell!

Posted by Reviewer1563075 on Apr 23, 2012

I really can not breathe, until I use this product. I had to abandon the pulverizer, I put it on the skin with a cotton sponge. grand effect was not observed.