good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

good, nothing special.

No more itchy scalp!

Posted by 5051080191517172368 on Apr 24, 2015

I'm allergic to artificial fragrances which have caused my scalp to become horribly itchy. This is one of the few shampoo brands that work great for me, cleans my hair really well without drying out my scalp.

Earth Science, Extra Gentle Shampoo, Fragrance Free

Posted by JANXAN on Dec 15, 2013

Great fragrance free shampoo that is very gentle. My family has used this for years.

non-irritating but kind of harsh on hair

Posted by Reviewer1100371 on Sep 23, 2013

Since the bottle has changed, the shampoo also seems different - it is now a different consistency, although ingredient list remains the same. My hair is not looking as good as usual - it seems like the shampoo is a little more harsh. I will be using their hair masque as I have read good reviews of it and switching to another brand for awhile before returning to this one. I am suspecting that this one is good for occasional clarifying but maybe not so great for daily use. I am not sure if the formula has changed; I have found sometimes companies change the formula before changing the label. Or if maybe I have just used it too long and it is just too harsh to use regularly and is starting to take too much of a toll. Either way, not going to use it daily anymore. Looking into Jason and Desert Essence unscented, which I have not tried. It is non-irritating, though, so that is a huge plus. I'm sure this would be fine for those with short hair. For reference, I have waist-length hair.

Para cabello sensible

Posted by MariaG on Jan 25, 2013

Ok

Beware -- contains WHEAT protein

Posted by Reviewer2391405 on Nov 14, 2012

I wasn't able to see the ingredients on the product page. With product in hand, I can read the back, and see that it contains WHEAT. With the high percentage of people who are gluten-sensitive or have Celiac Disease, I don't know why a personal product needs to have wheat in it. Especially an natural product like Earth Science.

great fragrance free shampoo

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Mar 13, 2012

this shampoo cleans hair & scalp thoroughly without drying hair out. it has no hanky panky ingredients and that is always a plus.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2426275 on Jan 02, 2012

Since being disabled by Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, I have had a hard time finding hair products that are safe for me but still do a good job on my waist-long hair. This products fits the bill on both counts. I hope they never change it!

Works fine but is a little drying

Posted by Reviewer2509706 on Nov 08, 2010

It lathers very well, is scent-free, and is cheap. However, I find it a bit drying and have switched to using Aubrey Organics.

Not for Me

Posted by Reviewer3015382 on Aug 17, 2010

My husband's choice - it works well with his baby-like hair, and importantly, it's fragrance-free. Some chemicals in there that I wouldn't use on my scalp.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »