good

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Dec 29, 2010

I had not used a loofah before so was impressed by how smooth it made my skin without being too harsh with scrubbing. Will continue to use it.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1399745 on Feb 09, 2010

I will buy backups of this, it's so great! My skin looks better than ever:)

very nice!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012

It is nice to clean face with this, I use it to clean make up, mask, scrub, etc. Very nice!

scrub real good

Posted by 4719996709294746223 on Sep 25, 2012

when i first got it touht it was hard as hell but i can see after the first time i use it it orks really well. and easy to hold cause of elastic band in the back.

I like it!

Posted by 5439780628093674208 on Sep 29, 2012

This sponge is really great! It cleans very vell. I use it for clean my baby, because it is more effective than soap and too soft. I want to buy another to clean my face.

A staple product!

Posted by bohemianism on May 27, 2013

This loofah is a staple for me. It is great value and washes up really well within a stocking bag in the washing machine. The pad is double sided, loofah one side and soft terry fabric on the other. I find the best way to prepare this loofah for use is to either soak it in warm water briefly or let it run under the shower water, this softens the loofah. I first use the fabric side to lather face wash and clean away any makeup and then use the loofah to gently buff away any dry skin, I use a tiny amount of cream cleanser when exfoliating. I use this on my face, elbows, knees and ankles. I have given these to relatives and friends who have been really impressed, especially my friend with psoriasis.

Una esponja exfoliante de 10

Posted by vegoku on Jul 01, 2013

Es una esponjita exfoliante para la cara buenísima. Es suave, pero a la vez realiza una exfoliación que te deja la cara lisita, lisita. Genial para utilizar en tu rutina de limpieza nocturna.

Cuidado diario

Posted by 5086637323906903528 on May 09, 2014

La utilizo todas las mañanas con el gel de limpieza facial y estoy encantada. No agrede la piel pero la limpia en profundidad. Super recomendada

Perfect Stuff !!