EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Earth Therapeutics, Clari-T, Pore Cleansing Strips, Clarifying Tea Tree, 10 Nose Strips (Discontinued Item)

Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 2-star
Sort By

Items 1-5 of 10 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Be Careful - causes skin rash :o((( ! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Valerie on Sep 16, 2013

These were the first strips I've used for my nose, and I liked them very much! Especially after sauna or bath. It visibly cleanses the pores! Didn't think it really works, but IT DOES! Later I tried them on my forehead - and found them really amazing! I think they work on the forehead even better that on the nose! Will definitely buy again. === After 2 weeks of using this I found out that in 1-2 days after application my skin begins to severely break out right in the places where the strip was. I'm sure that I was doing everything right - removed make-up and cleaned my face thoroughly, then steamed the face for 5-7 minutes, then washed with a cool water and after that - applied the strip. After which I applied a soothing bactericidal mask (which I was using for a long time). In 2 days the skin was covered with pimples and inflammations. They can be good for others, but my skin didn't like that intervention, unfortunately.=== ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Это были мои первые полоски для носа - и надо сказать они мне очень понравились! Особенно если использовать их после сауны или бани. Действительно очищают поры. Честно, не думала, что такая штука может реально работать, НО ЭТО ТАК! Пару недель назад попробовала их на лбу ... ЭТО ЧТО-ТО!!! Мне кажется, на лбу они работают даже лучше, чем на носу! == После двух недель использования выяснилось, что у меня после этих пластырей начинается сильное раздражение и высыпания именно в тех местах, где был пластырь. Я уверена, что все делала правильно - удалила мейк, умыла лицо, распарила, умыла прохладной водой, и только потом пластырь, после которого - успокаивающая бактерицидная маска (проверенная месяцами использования). То есть о занесении инфекции не может идти речи. Так что эти полоски могут быть хороши для кого-то, но моей коже такое липкое вмешательство не понравилось. == ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Not really satisfied

Posted by korting-bestellen on Sep 30, 2013

I have to be honest; I probably don't have the right type of nose/pores. Cause everytime I use nosestrips like these, whatever brand they are, the results are disappointing; only one or two pores are emptied. I tried the trick of wetting the whole strip already, but that didn't make a difference. I hoped these Clari-T nosestrips would finally do the trick but unfortunatly they are the same as every other strip I ever used. So my advice; when you've tried some other brands but never had a good result, these strips won't do the trick either. One plus; other strips would make my nose extremely dry, but these didn't. Helpful review? Please let me know by clicking 'yes'!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

No good for my skin

Posted by 5211872086360634027 on Dec 09, 2013

My skin felt irritated and red long after removing the strip. I have a delicate skin, so I followed the instructions by the book, still no good.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

No effect

Posted by Reviewer1918804 on Jul 13, 2011

It removed very little from my clogged pores, I could see my pores still stuffed with dirt after I have removed this strip. Will noy buy again

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Neutral

Posted by Reviewer3217079 on Oct 05, 2011

It works on 5%. I can see the dirt from pore on the strip after the usage but it just 5% maybe even less.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 10 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »