It is not panacea but it helps

Posted by Reviewer1035410 on Jan 26, 2014

Removes dry skin layer harmlessly, leaving your T-zone smooth and soft. It is not panacea for getting rid of big problems, but it helps to improve skin condition

LOVE IT! Works Great For Me!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jan 26, 2014

I've been using pore cleansing strips since they hit the market and I've even used the cream-based kind they have in Finland. Between Biore, Ponds and the various Finnish brands, I found that Biore by far worked the best. That is until now... I've been using these for the last month and I have found that this brand works just as well as Biore (if not better) and costs less! I exfoliate everyday using Aveeno's Skin Brightening Daily Scrub and these strips still manage to cleanse every time (I try to use the strips once a week and I don't wear much make up either). I also have very sensitive skin and in the past, strips have caused irritation but I have found no problems thus far. I would definitely recommend these. . . . . . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.

nice

Posted by 4680414554812453216 on Jan 26, 2014

works every other time.

Très bon patch anti points noirs

Posted by 4928305707693325712 on Jan 25, 2014

Qualité/prix au rendez-vous !

buenisimo!!!!

Posted by 4745516851136730455 on Jan 19, 2014

Las mejores tiras que he probado... mejor que las de primeras marcas

Good product.

Posted by AnnaGold on Jan 09, 2014

Works fine for me.

Muy buenas!

Posted by 5480371639858501316 on Jan 09, 2014

He usado siempre las que venden en el Mercadona y no hay comparación con éstas. Estas se pegan perfectamente en la nariz sin dejar burbujas y mientras lo tienes puesto notas mucho frescor en la nariz. Me gustan, por ahora son las mejores que he probado.

Not very efficient

Posted by 5391550145783620510 on Jan 08, 2014

or I am not using it correctly..

very good product

Posted by 4806086747895081455 on Jan 07, 2014

very good product

it's nice

Posted by 4858286871917390374 on Dec 28, 2013

it cleans the pore without drying the skin, but still it doesn't take care of most of the "black-heads" of the nose.