It stinks!

Posted by Reviewer2335200 on Dec 04, 2011

I washed it in baking soda to get out the smell. I may try putting some vanilla on it. I don't know if I can use it! i WISH i COULD RETURN IT!

I like this

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Sep 20, 2012

This is the first sleep mask Ive tried so far, and Im pretty sure I wont seach for alternatives. Because I like this one, it does the job. Keeping out light, and now I can relax even when it's summer and the sun is shining while everyone but me can sleep. (Midnightsun every summer makes me frustrated since I have to sleep in dark rooms.)

Good

Posted by Reviewer3236831 on May 14, 2012

Soft and silky.

Sleep easy

Posted by Reviewer3298680 on Apr 10, 2012

Works a treat, increased my sleep no end. Particualrly handy in hotels as I travel a lot for work.

Nice mask

Posted by Reviewer1155586 on Dec 06, 2011

I feel I am sleeping better since using this mask. I think it is very important to sleep in pitch black darkness. The mask comfortable, made of nice materials and not expensive.

I love this mask!

Posted by Reviewer1319315 on Apr 15, 2012

I am addicted to sleeping masks, and this one is my favorite! It is soft against my eyes, and dont makes marks in my face when I wake up in the morning. The price are great too.

Very good

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Nov 21, 2012

Bought this for boyfriend who doesn't like to sleep with curtains open due to light from streetlights outside - he really likes it. It's soft, doesn't bother his skin, and fits well - has an adjustable velcro fastening in the back.

Silky smooth

Posted by Reviewer1725399 on Mar 04, 2012

though the padding was a tad thick, which I removed the inner polyester.