Exfoliating hydro gloves; a shower ESSENTIAL!

Posted by loveme on Jan 24, 2012

BY FAR the greatest exfoliant I have ever used on my skin. I use in conjunction with Nubian Heritage soaps and the results are truly magical. My skin is now soft, supple, glowing, smooth and all of my skin "imperfections" have completely gone away, all because of these gloves. Best exfoliation I have ever seen and felt in a long time, dead skin is gone. I will never be without these. I can't wait until shower time. Thank you I herb and Earth Therapeutics.

I love these gloves

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

Very much I love these gloves! They are not super hard, do not injure the skin. Very pleased with them :) wash skin after their excellent

Gently exfoliates my skin

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jun 17, 2012

Very good. Gently exfoliates my skin. Will order again.

Fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011

These gloves are much better than wisps of loofah, which I usually used before! They are well kept in my small hand. Nice to massage the skin. Shower gel creates a good lather with these gloves. And great that the package once 2 gloves! Always now will buy only these gloves!

Earth Therapeutics, Exfoliating Hydro Gloves

Posted by ELENAGO on Jul 27, 2012

не очень. мне нравятся когда пожестче, а они мягковатые. и быстро растягиваются.

***

Posted by Reviewer1307653 on Oct 03, 2012

Very hard exfoliation - i like it!

Super

Posted by viki95 on Oct 13, 2012

Супер перчатки, в наборе 2 штуки. Хорошо массируют , отличная вязка, не расползаются после 2 раза ! Даже рядом не стояли с такими же что у нас продаются в магазинах. ********* Перевод Super gloves, set of 2 pieces. Good massage, excellent breeding! Were not even close to the same that we sell in the stores.********** כפפות סופר, סט של 2 חלקים. עיסוי טוב. מרוצה מאוד*********

My new favorite shower scrub

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Jun 28, 2010

I thought all exfoliating gloves were alike but I was wrong. These are amazing! They are really soft with little scrubbing beads on them. It feels really good when scubbing. It is almost addictive how good it feels. If you like stuff like this, these are really good for the price.

Perfect