less sugar please!

Posted by 4906225783479253446 on Apr 05, 2015

I find it a little too sweet for small children. But it is hard and gIves a good crunchy bite for the kiddo. Won't buy again because it is too sweet.

Not what I expected

Posted by 5197426180433604387 on Jan 23, 2015

Those biscuits are really too hard to bite and they contain too much sugar.So it's a disappointing experience that I will not repeat and I will try to find other toddler biscuits that are softer and less sweetened.

Good structure

Posted by Reviewer1134216 on Jul 06, 2011

This was great buy for our 10M old daughter, kept her silent for almost a hour while she was chewing one of these. :D

Barley Teething Biscuits

Posted by Reviewer2989298 on Sep 01, 2011

Order arrived quickly, and as described. I did end up having to put these away for future use, as my 9 month old grandaughter didn't seem ready for them yet. She seemed to be able to break these too easily and would choke on the pieces because she would stuff a large piece in her little mouth!

My Baby and Toddler love these!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by BinkySilverman on Jan 24, 2011

My kids have always loved these when babies and even older. I love the ingredients! My 9 month old just started eating these. I haven't been able to find the barley in stores lately, only the wheat. So I ordered 18 boxes (to get up to $40 free shipping) They get mushy and make a mess but a happy baby. Be careful cuz they can bite off a chunk and choke but overall they are pretty safe cuz they get mushy.

good

Posted by Reviewer3177776 on Feb 02, 2012

good

Still line

Posted by Reviewer3187124 on Jul 13, 2011

Like the taste of

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer3237187 on Feb 05, 2012

GOOD

Good

Posted by Reviewer3254421 on Sep 15, 2011

Good

Baby loves these!

Posted by tonjeglez on Apr 02, 2011

My baby is over 12 mo, but these work a treat! Perfect for a mid-morning snack. They are very tasty, and easy to eat.