Really nice!

Posted by Reviewer3345651 on Mar 15, 2011

I like it because it is light weight and have a nice soft lavender smell that helps babies to calm a bit before the night sleep.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1266761 on Mar 20, 2011

Love the natural lavender scent..easy to apply, not sticky at all..love the pump dispenser too! great that it does not contain sls or parabens..Only gripe is that it contains benzyl alcohol..

Good replacement

Posted by Reviewer1943888 on Jul 06, 2011

I used to buy avalon organics unscented aloe lotion (the old formula, not the ones they are selling now). This one is almost as good as the old formula, and at least this one is much better than the new avalon organics lotion. not greasy, easy to apply, just a bit too watery

good

Posted by Reviewer1099950 on Sep 09, 2011

good lotion, non greasy and smells lovely

Good lotion, smooth application and non-sticky.

Posted by WonderfulReverie on Oct 10, 2013

This lotion was lightweight and didn't feel heavy or sticky which I liked.The scent was a mild lavender scent that was not overpowering (I would have loved the scent to last longer but this is just my preference) I wished the bottle came in a larger size. Mine lasted for about 2 months with 2 applications a day.

liked it

Posted by Reviewer1693047 on Sep 29, 2009

but not quite scented enough for me

Earth's Best Organic, Everday lotion, Lavender

Posted by Reviewer1947628 on Jun 23, 2010

My sense of smell is pretty good, but I sure can't detect much lavender in this. As a lotion it's only fair. Seems a bit thin to me.

Easy to Apply, Great Mild Perfume

Posted by sumant on Sep 26, 2010

Our baby loves this lotion and it is so easy to apply. We used to use another lotion before which was unscented and our baby didn't appreciate it as much. The delicate fragrance is a bonus indeed. Great product for babies and adults with sensitive skin.

bucuo