Really helps!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 26, 2012

This creme is very good, really helps my kid with skin irritations which appear due to allergy. // Крем очень хороший, помогает ребенку с раздражениями, которые появляются на коже из-за аллергии.

best cream ever !!

Posted by Reviewer3265657 on Apr 24, 2011

my daughter suffered from terrible eczema from head to toe before i tried this! i have tried practically everything from expensive brands to steroid creams and this is the only one that made the eczema go away ! absolutely love it !!

best baby cream ever

Posted by Denyse on Jul 29, 2012

I have ordered this a couple of times now and my daughter loves using this on my granddaughter who has very sensitive skin. it works wonders at clearing up rashes on her cheeks and arms, bottom, etc.

Erased children's dry skin.

Posted by 5409993019700879626 on Feb 15, 2014

My young children have dry skin due to the winter weather. I especially wanted a gentle but effective cream for my little boy's face and this cream was perfect. I used the cream at bedtime and after the second application his skin was back to normal. I use this cream about every 4th day to keep his skin in good condition.

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1048110 on Oct 22, 2011

I read one of the reviews where the parent said it helped with the eczema well. So, I decided to order it. The nanny and I love this product on my little one's skin. It worked well my 16 month old's eczema and heat rash from when she was about nine months old. I have used about three tubs of it. Have ordered and will be ordering more as one never knows when a product gets discontinued on this web site.

Made all the difference in the world

Posted by Reviewer1919993 on Jan 18, 2012

My grand daughters skin issues started with a bumpy rash that turned to splotchy red raw scabby sores doctors visit said extream eczema I ordered this and shipped it to my daughter in hopes it would relieve some of the eczema in a matter of hours she had relief in a matter of days it is under control it is a wonderful product that I will be ordering a lot

Great rich cream

Posted by Reviewer1065615 on Dec 24, 2009

Thick moisturizing cream that I not only use on my babe but on my hands, especially during those winter dry months. Smells nice enough. Definitely will be buying some more of this stuff.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1844752 on Sep 13, 2011

This product is very good

good

Posted by Reviewer1082736 on Apr 19, 2012

i like this cream,smells good and easy to use.

g