Iherb 's earth's Best Infant Formula less NET WT

Posted by Reviewer1642274 on Nov 16, 2011

The iherb web is 25.75 oz ,but I find the earth's Best Infant Formula which I have bought from iherb web is 23.2 oz.

Baby's favorite

Posted by Reviewer1491359 on Sep 02, 2011

My friend introduced The Earth's Best Infant Formula to me, and my baby love the taste. It's Good.

Love this organic formula!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

I love this organic formula because it is organic and contains DHA and iron. Although it is pricey this is a good size and lasts! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

good taste,my baby like it instead of breastmilk.

Posted by Reviewer1341376 on Oct 25, 2011

good,my girl tend to formula smoothly,I feed her for 9 months.When I decieded to stop to feeding her myself,we searching for a good band. Finaly, we choosed Earth's Best. If iherb could lower the price, than the better.hehe~~

Great product!

Posted by 4963352042296341884 on Jan 15, 2013

...great service and speedy delivery. Thanks

healthy baby

Posted by Reviewer2090816 on Aug 19, 2013

My baby who is 6 months old has eaten this formula for 5 months. Comparing this and other formulas, this is much tenser and good -quality.

The package need to be improved during the transportion. The formula is good. 运输包装待加强,奶粉宝宝爱喝。

Posted by 5090542609501581784 on Jan 11, 2014

as soon as i got the parcel, i checked the package. There was a little deformation of the can because of the unfixed package. Wish there is some improvement for the package in the future. As for the formula, my baby likes to drink with any different strange response. So i would like to convert to this brand. 买了7罐奶粉,分3次寄,有一次的盒子特别大,奶粉盒稍微变了形,其他2个单就还好。奶粉宝宝爱喝,打算就换成这款奶粉了。

Discontinued after one order

Posted by 5228495613186278418 on Sep 03, 2014

I am quite happy with the product itself. My 10 month old took to it immediately. I live in a country that does not sell organic formula so after much research and consideration of product cost plus international shipping cost I chose this brand. In fact, this product is the reason I started using iHerb. I am not happy that iHerb discontinued the product after one shipment. Hence, neutral feedback.

Very disappointment on this product

Posted by 5601146566883817291 on Jul 12, 2014

my baby doesnt like this kind of taste, i checked it and found it has heavy milk flavor. after drinking and found milk eruption around her mouth.