Earth's best snackin blueberry

Posted by Reviewer2744624 on May 16, 2011

Nice ... my 3yrs toddler and 9mths plus baby loves it, abit hard for baby but i broke into half before giving

Russia

Posted by Reviewer2487690 on May 20, 2011

Children really enjoyed it. Eaten immediately. In fact, nothing special. But for a quick snack for children is quite descend

good!

Posted by Reviewer2758239 on Jun 03, 2011

to unnatural flavor

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2818357 on Jul 31, 2011

GREAT

Absolutely addictive and delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2289497 on Aug 04, 2011

I bought this because my 15 months old gets bored with his snacks really fast and also the other reason was because he likes Elmo so much that and I thought probably a snack with Elmo can make him likes his snack longer (so I can have lesser headaches what to offer him for his little tea breaks!). The only thing I was worried was the blueberry taste. You know some blueberry snacks has this really artificial taste that is really yucky but Earth's best one tasted really really good! I thought it tasted like the cereal I used to eat during Elementary time :) Anyway, my LO likes it but as usual get pretty easily bored with his snacks if you offer him on regular basis so with this, I'm cutting down on the frequencies that I offer and it seems to work! He still likes this snack as of now :D The only downside is it seems a little too sweet. As a adult I like it personally and find it sweet so I believe it would be even sweeter for my LO.

Looks good

Posted by Reviewer1465569 on Aug 07, 2011

Looks nice haven't open n taste yet. Packaging looks nice n cute.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2909408 on Sep 12, 2011

nice

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2179887 on Sep 26, 2011

GOOD

Nice & crunchy!

Posted by Reviewer3128619 on Sep 28, 2011

My son loves this. Personally feels that it's nice & crunchy. Juz a little sweet.

Taste good, like baby