Earth's Best, Organic Baby Food, Peach Apricot Muesli, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

good

Posted by Reviewer2941042 From China on Aug 11, 2011

my baby like

great

Posted by Reviewer1599686 From China on Oct 08, 2011

my son likes it!

Excellent combination of sour and sweet!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 25, 2013

Peach and apricot make a sweet yet tarty combination that is so delicious. My baby finished it without much fuss which means that he loves it! I like that this has muesli added in it as well. Great for breakfasts and snack time! I like to mix this with yogurt as well for my baby, even my three year old likes it this way! Will purchase again! >>>>>>> Click on my iHerb review page link above to read the rest of my product reviews. I use each and everyone of the iHerb products I bought and take time to review it properly. You can read more about other baby, bath, beauty and health items that I bought from iHerb. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!