No lo recomiendo demasiado

Posted by juliaphoenix on May 12, 2014

El sabor está riquísimo, como a plátano, pero no limpia bien y se gasta muy rápido. Si quieres descubrir todos mis favoritos de iHerb, tienes varias entradas sobre ello en mi blog.

My toddler loves this pasta

Posted by Deniela on Aug 06, 2012

My toddler loves this pasta tastes good, even inside the finger and brush, without which it can not do for proper oral care

good

Posted by Mavsik on Jun 24, 2012

Good pasta with neutral sweet flavor. Brush handy for me, and sometimes he takes it and tries to brush his teeth himself =))

kids love it

Posted by Reviewer1350035 on Jun 24, 2012

Kid love it. Unfortunately, the toothpaste is not sold separately. That is why a repurchase is unwise as this product come with the tooth brush.

We love it

Posted by Reviewer1747568 on Jul 17, 2012

My son loves the taste of this toothpaste and I love that there is nothing in it that can harm him, even when he swallows it (which he loves to do!). He is 3 1/2 and we have been using this for about 2 years and his teeth are in great shape.

宝宝的第一支牙膏和牙刷

Posted by mim558 on Jul 17, 2012

果味的透明凝胶状的牙膏,配了一个硅胶的指套牙刷 对刚长了乳牙的宝宝非常适合 我家宝宝就是从这把牙刷起步,慢慢爱上了刷牙

good

Posted by 5676357120124845401 on Jul 18, 2012

I like its smell

toothpaste

Posted by oksana87 on Jul 20, 2012

This was the first toothpaste for my baby, she does not foam, has a pleasant taste and light aroma

easy to use

Posted by jinmikim on Jul 25, 2012

love this product. easy to use. I'm buying it for my friends who have babies under the age 2.

还没用,不过感觉牙刷很软,期待好效果 soft tooth brush, hoping the effect

Posted by Reviewer2114308 on Jun 29, 2012

买来还没用,不过牙刷相当柔软,牙膏是可食用的,“世界最好”也一直是我的选择,特别是肉泥,期待好效果! still not be used, the brush is very soft, and the toothpaste can be eaten. "earth's best" has been always one of my choices for my baby, easpecially the muddy flesh minced meat , hoping the good effect!