Lumpy cereal

Posted by Reviewer2075657 on Feb 27, 2012

I was so disappointed to open my box of cereal to realise it has turned lumpy. It could be due to our humid weather but I believ it would have helped if it came with a plastic or foil bag

Bad smell, like rancid oil

Posted by Munchkin on Aug 01, 2014

I just received this product; expiry date on box showed Sep 2015, however there was a bad "off" smell like rancid oil, when I opened the box. I've thrown away the cereal and will not buy this item again. The manufacturer should look at better packaging of cereal within box.

It's very bad product

Posted by 4998473389592866143 on Jun 05, 2013

I'm disappointed for Earth's Best, Organic Whole Grain Oatmeal Cereal.It's produce in 2010

It has sour taste

Posted by 5541962026210297420 on Aug 29, 2013

This is the 2nd time bought this product. However, this time the cereal got different taste, it is a bit sour which is not a pleasant and usual taste it should be. We stopped giving the baby after the 1st taste.I am afraid you have sold an inferior product to us.Please investigate and give us an explanation.

The goods shelf life why I received was to February 30, 2015? In 2015 February 30 day no actual. What's the matter?

Posted by 4800639716499793045 on Oct 20, 2013

this is not cereal!

Posted by 5036639486147579842 on Oct 20, 2013

this is not cereal

I got the almost expired ones!

Posted by stellaxychen on May 04, 2016

I got the almost expired ones from Iherbs! don't how long they have been keeping these for!? it smells really bad when we received it!