stopped me up

Posted by Reviewer1008257 on Feb 16, 2010

I took this for about 10 days and I didn't have a bm the whole time. I had to stop taking them.

Strange

Posted by Reviewer1812329 on Jul 27, 2008

I was surprised to find that this product didnt work like other magnsium oxide cleansers i've tried... im sticking with MAG 07 or oxy-powder

No way Jose

Posted by Reviewer2758567 on Jul 11, 2011

This product just didn't work at all for me. I took a 75 capsule bottle it didn't even keep me regular. I don't recommend this, it just doesn't work.

Did Not Work for Me

Posted by Reviewer1910632 on Oct 11, 2011

I did not like this product, it gave me serve stomach cramps. Do not waste your money

Close to Useless. Nowhere near as effective as Oxy-Powder

Posted by 5223972155575018184 on Oct 17, 2013

I have used Oxy-Powder off and on for years, and it is awesome. This Oxy-Cleanse, however, is a very poor imitation to say the least. I am disappointed to have wasted my money, and I will be ordering the more expensive Oxy-Powder before even using up all the bottles of this that I ordered. If iHerb has a money back guarantee, please contact me.

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on Sep 29, 2010

Not quite as expected - did nothing to 'condition' as claimed. Produced side effects, including mild stomach pain. Also worked negatively on "friendly" bacteria, so it was necessary to up the probiotic dosage.

wrong type of magnesium

Posted by 5221180594238626340 on Mar 09, 2016

magnesium peroxide doesn't work like the other megnesium and sodium will dehydrate you, making you even more constipated. don't waste your money.

don't see any results

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Oct 24, 2010

Not effective product for me

Very Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1658629 on May 05, 2011

I have tried this product for couple of weeks now, and am extremely disappointed. It has had absolutely no effect whatsoever. I bought it because it had good reviews, but I would not recommend this product at all. Nothing against IHerb, have absolutely no problem with company, I think they are Great!!

Useless

Posted by Reviewer1682992 on Apr 14, 2010

I didn't find that this product worked at all.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »