Good product

Posted by Reviewer2801716 on Nov 09, 2011

I read all the reviews of this product before I ordered. I hoped that it would work on my chronic constipation problems without the bloating. The first few days I took the max amount 6 pills. I did go a lot. Then for a few days I had cramping and was backed up again, but then after that it seemed to level out. Most of the time this does work, but must be taken on an empty stomach as directed. Instead of using it as detox I am going to use it as maintenance by taking 2 at bedtime. I hope that it will make me more regular. I like that it is a natural way to go.

Great Alternative

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on May 27, 2010

I prefer this product over harsh laxatives or products with senna. I've taken up to the the recommended 6/day with good results. After day 3, results faded a bit, and stool was a bit too soft. I think this is best used as a temporary cleansing program or perhaps taken 3 days a week.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3315663 on Jan 01, 2012

Works very well at first. Seems to laf a little as time progresses. Still a great product with no cramping or side effects.

Great for digestion, but may cause loose stools/diarrhea if taken in excess.

Posted by Reviewer1292580 on Jan 07, 2012

If you have overloaded on food, take 3-4 capsules on an empty stomach before bedtime to keep things from rotting in your intestines. I overloaded on beef during the Xmas-season and this product got rid of all the meat from fermenting.

Best of its kind!

Posted by Reviewer2918609 on Oct 10, 2011

I've never had relief like this without cramping and bloating. These work great once you find the dose that's right for you. I did have to try a dose for a day or two before I started seeing results. Not necessarily overnight reactions (which might have more to do with the condition of my body). I'm glad these do not make me uncomfortable, and do help me "go."

Not perfect, but very good

Posted by 5763376122185181207 on Dec 15, 2012

if you struggle with chronic constipation, this seems like a product that will finally work for nearly everyone, given that it works on the waste in your system instead manipulating your system itself, at least according to how it's marketed. i've found it to be the only product to actually work for me for longer than 2or 3 days which obviously is great, however it hasn't been perfect the way i was hoping. i feel like it still often doesn't wholly do the job, plus, i've found that it's imperative to take it on a completely empty stomach a good couple hours after eating. if there is anything, no matter how small, in your stomach at the time of taking these pills, it seems to work far less effectively. it seems a bit sensitive- if i don't give it enough time to work before then eating the next meal, it also doesn't work as well, or at all. so, because it does mostly work if i'm very careful i'd recommend it, but it unfortunately hasn't been the perfect answer that I was expecting.

Gentle and True

Posted by Reviewer3064455 on Jun 10, 2010

Very effective with recommended dosage, does the job, no worries. Natural. Non-habit. Good product.

Step one of my Big Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2414817 on Nov 16, 2009

Product was great, I feel better. This was step one of my big cleanse so that I can start with a "blank canvas!" Thanks for haing it at a great price - very effective!

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1469984 on Jan 10, 2010

It's a great product. It does axactly what it promises.

Cleans you out!

Posted by Reviewer1703691 on Apr 25, 2010

Works like a charm! Followed directions on bottle for immediate results and then continued a maintenance program as bottle suggested.