Love It!!!

Posted by Reviewer2851330 on May 05, 2009

Didn't need to use the amount specified, so am doubly happy. This is a great product, I've tried many throughout the years. Highly recommend.

excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1725916 on Jun 04, 2009

i tried several oxy colon cleanse products. this stuff really works! i am regular now and feel GREAT! WISH I found this sooner!

THE BEST!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Feb 28, 2011

Tried others with senna and other harsh ingredients. This does NOT put urgency or discomfort on the bowels. They just feel natural, move easily and feel clean. That's the difference. A naturally cleaned out feeling. Amazing! Will use as my top favorite for keeping regular and making sure things move out quickly without stagnating and causing health problems. Thanks to IHerb for always having the BEST!

Gentle Cleanse

Posted by lifemyweigh on Feb 28, 2010

This really works well to give a gentle cleanse, without harsh cramping. I bought some for myself and my boyfriend. He really likes it and is now starting to take two pills three times each day. He says that he can feel the difference.

LIKE, ENJOY, BUT...WONDER... thus 4stars...

Posted by Reviewer2523048 on Jan 28, 2015

We all agree: this stuff works; works well and feels great. Our colons feel clean and happy. My concern: How does it work? What is magnesium peroxide? and how do our Microbiomes fare with it in our colons? Oxycleanse feels good; i don't feel reamed and parched the way antibiotics make my gut feel. But, how is this on our precious set of gut bacteria????? Does mg-peroxide support a healthy set of gut bacteria? Or not? I'd like to hear some science.

Most Amazing product out there.

Posted by 5198824344271501941 on Dec 13, 2012

I've had issues with my bowels for as long as I can remember. Using the washroom once every 6-8 days was not fun! I have seen Doctors and tried many things but nothing ever worked. Oxycleanse was recommended to me at the health store near my home and It's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I finally am able to clean out my body every day and my skin looks and feels fantastic. I would highly recommend this product to anyone facing similar issues! I've already got 6-7 friends using it and loving it too!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3031468 on Jan 11, 2011

I definitely notice a difference when taking this product. It seems to clear things out and reduces my bloating.

Oxy-Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2613475 on Mar 29, 2009

This product is less harsh than Senna and does the job without discomfort.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1013565 on Sep 30, 2008

Worked right away, and continues to work, even at a lower-than-suggested dose. No side effects to speak of.

Awesome! Love the product!

Posted by Reviewer2001367 on Jun 15, 2010

This really works great and it's not habbit forming!