Close to Useless. Nowhere near as effective as Oxy-Powder

Posted by 5223972155575018184 on Oct 17, 2013

I have used Oxy-Powder off and on for years, and it is awesome. This Oxy-Cleanse, however, is a very poor imitation to say the least. I am disappointed to have wasted my money, and I will be ordering the more expensive Oxy-Powder before even using up all the bottles of this that I ordered. If iHerb has a money back guarantee, please contact me.

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

I've ordered again another one. Amazing thing.

This works

Posted by 5727552804325860133 on Oct 02, 2013

It is gentle and effective.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

It worked for me. However I found it worked much faster when I took it with a bit of apple cider vinegar. If you have low stomach acidity, u might want to try some vinegar also.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1897358 on Jul 31, 2013

I have been "difficult" my entire life off and on, and especially depending on my diet, which because of scheduling can be erratic. This is the answer to my problems no question. I only need one in the evening before bed and I usually take it with my Cal-Mag capsules which also helps, but sometimes not entirely. I have taken other "colon cleanse" products which work but with cramping etc. Not with Oxy-Cleanse! I will not be without it. This stuff is excellent, but I would recommend going slow with it to see how much you really need. I started out taking the recommended amount and it was way too much for me. I only need one capsule before bed with my Cal-Mag (and something light to eat) and then only every week or two for a few days. But I must say it is GREAT!

Works great to get things moving!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I have been using these a while and you don't want to take more than a couple at a time or you'll have things "moving" too much! I like that it helps my digestive system run regular.

For colon AND pain!

Posted by MamaToMany on Apr 30, 2013

I suffer from extreme constipation, basically a "frozen colon". It is very serious, and I have struggled since I was about 12, sometimes only being able to "go" once every few months. I've done colonics, which only help on that day of the appointment and were very painful (and expensive and time consuming...). This has been a MIRACLE for me. It nearly brings me to tears, and I'm not being dramatic. Update: I really had to update my still-positive review. I have chronic pain from fibromyalgia, and a few nights ago was desperate when my pain meds weren't helping. I remembered my OxyCleanse, and took about 5 (knowing the calming benefit of magnesium). It helped SO much. I now recommend this for constipation AND also for anyone in pain. I have a hard time sleeping due to the pain, and taking these at night has helped with pain and sleep. I will never be without this product.

Achieve easy, regular bowel activity

Posted by Alromaithi on Apr 23, 2013

A must for everyone who wishes to have a healthy colon and regular elimination

Really effective

Posted by 4924338330127981298 on Apr 17, 2013

I tried several products for my bowels. Or it was too agressive or my body got used to it and therefore did not work after a while. I use oxy-cleanse now for more than a year and wil keep ordering it. It's gently and always works. I love it :) (from the Netherlands)

I'm not sure if this works

Posted by Flicka on Mar 12, 2013

Have used these for two weeks now and I'm not sure if these work since I haven't noticed any change in my stomach.