Extremely gentle

Posted by Reviewer2267481 on Sep 17, 2009

Gentlest cleanser I have found for a sensitive colon.

For colon AND pain!

Posted by MamaToMany on Apr 30, 2013

I suffer from extreme constipation, basically a "frozen colon". It is very serious, and I have struggled since I was about 12, sometimes only being able to "go" once every few months. I've done colonics, which only help on that day of the appointment and were very painful (and expensive and time consuming...). This has been a MIRACLE for me. It nearly brings me to tears, and I'm not being dramatic. Update: I really had to update my still-positive review. I have chronic pain from fibromyalgia, and a few nights ago was desperate when my pain meds weren't helping. I remembered my OxyCleanse, and took about 5 (knowing the calming benefit of magnesium). It helped SO much. I now recommend this for constipation AND also for anyone in pain. I have a hard time sleeping due to the pain, and taking these at night has helped with pain and sleep. I will never be without this product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2801716 on Nov 09, 2011

I read all the reviews of this product before I ordered. I hoped that it would work on my chronic constipation problems without the bloating. The first few days I took the max amount 6 pills. I did go a lot. Then for a few days I had cramping and was backed up again, but then after that it seemed to level out. Most of the time this does work, but must be taken on an empty stomach as directed. Instead of using it as detox I am going to use it as maintenance by taking 2 at bedtime. I hope that it will make me more regular. I like that it is a natural way to go.

Probably really good but chia seeds also very effective...

Posted by emanuela on Jul 08, 2011

I don't suffer from constipation but I have been having strange bowel movements and digestive complaints since picking up a stomach infection while on holiday. I found a couple of free samples of this lying around the house and decided to give them a try. Taking just one capsule at night, away from food, (and eating plenty of fruit and vegetables, including chia seeds, plus drinking lots of water) gives me an ideal stool movement next day: easily passed, soft stool, well-formed, right size (read the book by Paul Chek to know more) without any pain at any time, no grumbling tummy (usually a problem for me) or any side effect. If you are sensitive, try taking just one a day, at night and try this rather than one of the others (harsher-sounding) colon conditioners. iHerb great as usual. NOTE: I have been also taking chia seeds and it could be that it is the chia seeds that are having this great regulatory effect instead! In any case, this product did not hurt and seems to have helped.

Great Alternative

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on May 27, 2010

I prefer this product over harsh laxatives or products with senna. I've taken up to the the recommended 6/day with good results. After day 3, results faded a bit, and stool was a bit too soft. I think this is best used as a temporary cleansing program or perhaps taken 3 days a week.

Just a laxative!

Posted by Reviewer2069793 on Feb 13, 2012

Wouldn't consider this a "colon cleanse" it's just a temporary laxative.

stopped me up

Posted by Reviewer1008257 on Feb 16, 2010

I took this for about 10 days and I didn't have a bm the whole time. I had to stop taking them.

good product

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Jun 09, 2012

After using it , the result is good. Intestines and stomach function are becoming better !

This product works well

Posted by Reviewer3201443 on Jan 29, 2012

My husband has been on pain meds and other medications for years, preventing normal and regular elimination. He has noticed excellent results with this product.

Love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Sep 13, 2012

I take two every morning, and along with four capsules of Olympian Labs Malic Acid, I don't have the constipation issues I used to have.