great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5648202392812713996 on Dec 30, 2013

very very good, I have a lazy bowel and I only take 1 b4 bed and it works well! also the magnesium is making my nails stronger, they were weak and peeled now they are very strong, I will always take these.

Extremely gentle

Posted by Reviewer2267481 on Sep 17, 2009

Gentlest cleanser I have found for a sensitive colon.

Awesome! Love the product!

Posted by Reviewer2001367 on Jun 15, 2010

This really works great and it's not habbit forming!

Great Product!

Posted by arvindelapaz on Sep 24, 2010

Almost the Same Effects as Oxy-Powder with no Germanium, More Cheaper and Economical, Drink it with BRAGG's Organic Apple Cedar Vinegar for Maximum Effectiveness and Cleansing!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2387866 on Oct 17, 2007

A must for everyone who wishes to have a healthy colon and regular elimination.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer2850178 on May 27, 2008

It is hard to believe that a product with such simple ingredients could work so well. But it does. I will definitely buy this item again. I would have prefered a vegetable cellulose capsule over the gelatin capsule, though.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1897358 on Jul 31, 2013

I have been "difficult" my entire life off and on, and especially depending on my diet, which because of scheduling can be erratic. This is the answer to my problems no question. I only need one in the evening before bed and I usually take it with my Cal-Mag capsules which also helps, but sometimes not entirely. I have taken other "colon cleanse" products which work but with cramping etc. Not with Oxy-Cleanse! I will not be without it. This stuff is excellent, but I would recommend going slow with it to see how much you really need. I started out taking the recommended amount and it was way too much for me. I only need one capsule before bed with my Cal-Mag (and something light to eat) and then only every week or two for a few days. But I must say it is GREAT!

Love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Sep 13, 2012

I take two every morning, and along with four capsules of Olympian Labs Malic Acid, I don't have the constipation issues I used to have.

This product works well

Posted by Reviewer3201443 on Jan 29, 2012

My husband has been on pain meds and other medications for years, preventing normal and regular elimination. He has noticed excellent results with this product.

Works well without discomfort

Posted by Reviewer2296629 on Feb 09, 2012

A Holistic doctor recommended this brand of cleanse for me because I had difficulty with some of the others I had tried. Other colon cleanser I used caused gastrointestinal pain and cramping, sometimes even bloating and nausea. Oxy-Cleanse works well, but it seems to be much more mild on the system and causes little if any distress. I highly recommend it to everyone!