Awesome! Love the product!

Posted by Reviewer2001367 on Jun 15, 2010

This really works great and it's not habbit forming!

This product works well

Posted by Reviewer3201443 on Jan 29, 2012

My husband has been on pain meds and other medications for years, preventing normal and regular elimination. He has noticed excellent results with this product.

good product

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Jun 09, 2012

After using it , the result is good. Intestines and stomach function are becoming better !

Love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Sep 13, 2012

I take two every morning, and along with four capsules of Olympian Labs Malic Acid, I don't have the constipation issues I used to have.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1897358 on Jul 31, 2013

I have been "difficult" my entire life off and on, and especially depending on my diet, which because of scheduling can be erratic. This is the answer to my problems no question. I only need one in the evening before bed and I usually take it with my Cal-Mag capsules which also helps, but sometimes not entirely. I have taken other "colon cleanse" products which work but with cramping etc. Not with Oxy-Cleanse! I will not be without it. This stuff is excellent, but I would recommend going slow with it to see how much you really need. I started out taking the recommended amount and it was way too much for me. I only need one capsule before bed with my Cal-Mag (and something light to eat) and then only every week or two for a few days. But I must say it is GREAT!

oxy- cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2823202 on Aug 25, 2012

Good stuff. Seems to be about the only supplement which I do not have to take mega doses to get a the desired effect of BM's. Three in the evening does the trick.

effective

Posted by missyhuii on Aug 02, 2012

very effective and no weird side effects

Works well without discomfort

Posted by Reviewer2296629 on Feb 09, 2012

A Holistic doctor recommended this brand of cleanse for me because I had difficulty with some of the others I had tried. Other colon cleanser I used caused gastrointestinal pain and cramping, sometimes even bloating and nausea. Oxy-Cleanse works well, but it seems to be much more mild on the system and causes little if any distress. I highly recommend it to everyone!

Very Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1292515 on Jan 23, 2011

The most gentlest way to help cleanse your insides. Totally amazing, if you haven't tried it give it a go!

Great Product!

Posted by chaappy on Sep 24, 2010

Almost the Same Effects as Oxy-Powder with no Germanium, More Cheaper and Economical, Drink it with BRAGG's Organic Apple Cedar Vinegar for Maximum Effectiveness and Cleansing!