Earth's Bounty, Oxy-Cleanse, Oxygen Colon Conditioner, 75 Capsules

Most Amazing product out there.

Posted by 5198824344271501941 on Dec 13, 2012

I've had issues with my bowels for as long as I can remember. Using the washroom once every 6-8 days was not fun! I have seen Doctors and tried many things but nothing ever worked. Oxycleanse was recommended to me at the health store near my home and It's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I finally am able to clean out my body every day and my skin looks and feels fantastic. I would highly recommend this product to anyone facing similar issues! I've already got 6-7 friends using it and loving it too!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1897358 From Illinois on Jul 31, 2013

I have been "difficult" my entire life off and on, and especially depending on my diet, which because of scheduling can be erratic. This is the answer to my problems no question. I only need one in the evening before bed and I usually take it with my Cal-Mag capsules which also helps, but sometimes not entirely. I have taken other "colon cleanse" products which work but with cramping etc. Not with Oxy-Cleanse! I will not be without it. This stuff is excellent, but I would recommend going slow with it to see how much you really need. I started out taking the recommended amount and it was way too much for me. I only need one capsule before bed with my Cal-Mag (and something light to eat) and then only every week or two for a few days. But I must say it is GREAT!

This product works well

Posted by Reviewer3201443 From Idaho on Jan 29, 2012

My husband has been on pain meds and other medications for years, preventing normal and regular elimination. He has noticed excellent results with this product.

good product

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Jun 09, 2012

After using it , the result is good. Intestines and stomach function are becoming better !

Love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2198938 From Washington on Sep 13, 2012

I take two every morning, and along with four capsules of Olympian Labs Malic Acid, I don't have the constipation issues I used to have.