Works better than herbs!

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Dec 04, 2011

As you age, digestion declines. Herbs help to some degree, but this product really helps. I will probably take 3-6 a day forever.

This works

Posted by 5727552804325860133 on Oct 02, 2013

It is gentle and effective.

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

I've ordered again another one. Amazing thing.

Achieve easy, regular bowel activity

Posted by Alromaithi on Apr 23, 2013

A must for everyone who wishes to have a healthy colon and regular elimination

Earth's Bounty, Oxy-Cleanse, Oxygen Colon

Posted by Reviewer2886955 on Dec 30, 2012

good. doesnt give me bloatedness or diarrhea. Still goes to toilet every morning but its much easier

Works Wonders!

Posted by Reviewer1673669 on Mar 27, 2014

Very helpful for my IBS, but also my severe Gerd. My gerd is soooo bad that if I fall asleep with any foid in my stomach, even small amounts, I end up waking up with acid reflux burning my nose and eyes, run to my sink and use my baking soda nasal wash to stoo the burning. You get the point. Well, if I take the Oxy Powder 30 minutes prior to bedtime, my food will not sit in my stomach and be a threat to my eyes :). I'll always have it on hand!

Gets things moving

Posted by Reviewer1474750 on Apr 28, 2014

I have a sensitive digestive system, prone to be a little slow and once past 40, even slower. This product has been so helpful in keeping me regular. I take 2 in the morning along with probiotics in the form of kefir milk and extra fiber, and all systems go. Its wonderful! If I've had something that stops me up, I take an extra dose of 2 tablets, and everything moves naturally within 8-12 hours without cramps.

oxy cleanse

Posted by 5645133300872638456 on Jun 17, 2014

I absolutely love it, great results and I continue using it. Anyone who is constipated or has problems in that area.

MOLT BO per el restrenyiment

Posted by 5026199807283559203 on Sep 24, 2014

MOLT BO per el restrenyiment, has de ser constant . 2 pastilles a la nit Very good for constipation, you have to be consistent. 2 tablets at night

Excellent Cleanse and easy on stomach

Posted by 4965674596444886420 on Oct 31, 2014

I don't have the most experience as this was my first cleanse. I can say that the reviews are very accurate. I took 2 capsules twice daily and received very good results. After my first bottle I'm feeling more energy and no more stomach discomfort due to constipation. I feel healthy now and it has shown with my increased activity level. I am about to buy my second bottle to keep the good results coming!