Natural Regulation...

Posted by Reviewer1889948 on Nov 21, 2011

cleansing without cramps.

Works better than herbs!

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Dec 04, 2011

As you age, digestion declines. Herbs help to some degree, but this product really helps. I will probably take 3-6 a day forever.

This works

Posted by 5727552804325860133 on Oct 02, 2013

It is gentle and effective.

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

I've ordered again another one. Amazing thing.

Earth's Bounty, Oxy-Cleanse, Oxygen Colon

Posted by Reviewer2886955 on Dec 30, 2012

good. doesnt give me bloatedness or diarrhea. Still goes to toilet every morning but its much easier

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer3006983 on Feb 23, 2012

Really helps me go to the bathroom on a regular basis.

Really effective

Posted by 4924338330127981298 on Apr 17, 2013

I tried several products for my bowels. Or it was too agressive or my body got used to it and therefore did not work after a while. I use oxy-cleanse now for more than a year and wil keep ordering it. It's gently and always works. I love it :) (from the Netherlands)

Works Wonders!

Posted by Reviewer1673669 on Mar 27, 2014

Very helpful for my IBS, but also my severe Gerd. My gerd is soooo bad that if I fall asleep with any foid in my stomach, even small amounts, I end up waking up with acid reflux burning my nose and eyes, run to my sink and use my baking soda nasal wash to stoo the burning. You get the point. Well, if I take the Oxy Powder 30 minutes prior to bedtime, my food will not sit in my stomach and be a threat to my eyes :). I'll always have it on hand!

Gets things moving

Posted by Reviewer1474750 on Apr 28, 2014

I have a sensitive digestive system, prone to be a little slow and once past 40, even slower. This product has been so helpful in keeping me regular. I take 2 in the morning along with probiotics in the form of kefir milk and extra fiber, and all systems go. Its wonderful! If I've had something that stops me up, I take an extra dose of 2 tablets, and everything moves naturally within 8-12 hours without cramps.

oxy cleanse

Posted by 5645133300872638456 on Jun 17, 2014

I absolutely love it, great results and I continue using it. Anyone who is constipated or has problems in that area.