MOLT BO per el restrenyiment

Posted by 5026199807283559203 on Sep 24, 2014

MOLT BO per el restrenyiment, has de ser constant . 2 pastilles a la nit Very good for constipation, you have to be consistent. 2 tablets at night

Excellent Cleanse and easy on stomach

Posted by 4965674596444886420 on Oct 31, 2014

I don't have the most experience as this was my first cleanse. I can say that the reviews are very accurate. I took 2 capsules twice daily and received very good results. After my first bottle I'm feeling more energy and no more stomach discomfort due to constipation. I feel healthy now and it has shown with my increased activity level. I am about to buy my second bottle to keep the good results coming!

Excellent !

Posted by Reviewer3269991 on Dec 23, 2014

Really works and cheaper compared to the other brand I used before I found this product.

Depend on This

Posted by Reviewer3362220 on Sep 02, 2015

Husband's digestive issues are improved (not eliminated) when he uses this conditioner.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2667214 on Feb 27, 2015

Noticed immediate effect on my skin, it seems more smooth and clean.

Great product & value for money!

Posted by jilldleo on May 10, 2016

Love this so much for my family, keeps us all in great "movement" with our bowels!

i think good

Posted by vitaminusaiHerb on Jun 20, 2016

This product Doctor recommend. i think it good.

Fantastic!!!

Posted by Reviewer3021924 on Oct 01, 2009

Can't praise these enough. A good cleaning for the inside ... Very beneficial. It seems to reduse pimples in our teenager as well.

LIKE, ENJOY, BUT...WONDER... thus 4stars...

Posted by Reviewer2523048 on Jan 28, 2015

We all agree: this stuff works; works well and feels great. Our colons feel clean and happy. My concern: How does it work? What is magnesium peroxide? and how do our Microbiomes fare with it in our colons? Oxycleanse feels good; i don't feel reamed and parched the way antibiotics make my gut feel. But, how is this on our precious set of gut bacteria????? Does mg-peroxide support a healthy set of gut bacteria? Or not? I'd like to hear some science.

Probably really good but chia seeds also very effective...

Posted by emanuela on Jul 08, 2011

I don't suffer from constipation but I have been having strange bowel movements and digestive complaints since picking up a stomach infection while on holiday. I found a couple of free samples of this lying around the house and decided to give them a try. Taking just one capsule at night, away from food, (and eating plenty of fruit and vegetables, including chia seeds, plus drinking lots of water) gives me an ideal stool movement next day: easily passed, soft stool, well-formed, right size (read the book by Paul Chek to know more) without any pain at any time, no grumbling tummy (usually a problem for me) or any side effect. If you are sensitive, try taking just one a day, at night and try this rather than one of the others (harsher-sounding) colon conditioners. iHerb great as usual. NOTE: I have been also taking chia seeds and it could be that it is the chia seeds that are having this great regulatory effect instead! In any case, this product did not hurt and seems to have helped.