Excellent !

Posted by Reviewer3269991 on Dec 23, 2014

Really works and cheaper compared to the other brand I used before I found this product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2667214 on Feb 27, 2015

Noticed immediate effect on my skin, it seems more smooth and clean.

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5648202392812713996 on Dec 30, 2013

very very good, I have a lazy bowel and I only take 1 b4 bed and it works well! also the magnesium is making my nails stronger, they were weak and peeled now they are very strong, I will always take these.

Depend on This

Posted by Reviewer3362220 on Sep 02, 2015

Husband's digestive issues are improved (not eliminated) when he uses this conditioner.

Really effective

Posted by 4924338330127981298 on Apr 17, 2013

I tried several products for my bowels. Or it was too agressive or my body got used to it and therefore did not work after a while. I use oxy-cleanse now for more than a year and wil keep ordering it. It's gently and always works. I love it :) (from the Netherlands)

Fantastic!!!

Posted by Reviewer3021924 on Oct 01, 2009

Can't praise these enough. A good cleaning for the inside ... Very beneficial. It seems to reduse pimples in our teenager as well.

LIKE, ENJOY, BUT...WONDER... thus 4stars...

Posted by Reviewer2523048 on Jan 28, 2015

We all agree: this stuff works; works well and feels great. Our colons feel clean and happy. My concern: How does it work? What is magnesium peroxide? and how do our Microbiomes fare with it in our colons? Oxycleanse feels good; i don't feel reamed and parched the way antibiotics make my gut feel. But, how is this on our precious set of gut bacteria????? Does mg-peroxide support a healthy set of gut bacteria? Or not? I'd like to hear some science.

Probably really good but chia seeds also very effective...

Posted by emanuela on Jul 08, 2011

I don't suffer from constipation but I have been having strange bowel movements and digestive complaints since picking up a stomach infection while on holiday. I found a couple of free samples of this lying around the house and decided to give them a try. Taking just one capsule at night, away from food, (and eating plenty of fruit and vegetables, including chia seeds, plus drinking lots of water) gives me an ideal stool movement next day: easily passed, soft stool, well-formed, right size (read the book by Paul Chek to know more) without any pain at any time, no grumbling tummy (usually a problem for me) or any side effect. If you are sensitive, try taking just one a day, at night and try this rather than one of the others (harsher-sounding) colon conditioners. iHerb great as usual. NOTE: I have been also taking chia seeds and it could be that it is the chia seeds that are having this great regulatory effect instead! In any case, this product did not hurt and seems to have helped.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2801716 on Nov 09, 2011

I read all the reviews of this product before I ordered. I hoped that it would work on my chronic constipation problems without the bloating. The first few days I took the max amount 6 pills. I did go a lot. Then for a few days I had cramping and was backed up again, but then after that it seemed to level out. Most of the time this does work, but must be taken on an empty stomach as directed. Instead of using it as detox I am going to use it as maintenance by taking 2 at bedtime. I hope that it will make me more regular. I like that it is a natural way to go.

Great Alternative

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on May 27, 2010

I prefer this product over harsh laxatives or products with senna. I've taken up to the the recommended 6/day with good results. After day 3, results faded a bit, and stool was a bit too soft. I think this is best used as a temporary cleansing program or perhaps taken 3 days a week.