Really effective

Posted by 4924338330127981298 on Apr 17, 2013

I tried several products for my bowels. Or it was too agressive or my body got used to it and therefore did not work after a while. I use oxy-cleanse now for more than a year and wil keep ordering it. It's gently and always works. I love it :) (from the Netherlands)

Works Wonders!

Posted by Reviewer1673669 on Mar 27, 2014

Very helpful for my IBS, but also my severe Gerd. My gerd is soooo bad that if I fall asleep with any foid in my stomach, even small amounts, I end up waking up with acid reflux burning my nose and eyes, run to my sink and use my baking soda nasal wash to stoo the burning. You get the point. Well, if I take the Oxy Powder 30 minutes prior to bedtime, my food will not sit in my stomach and be a threat to my eyes :). I'll always have it on hand!

Gets things moving

Posted by Reviewer1474750 on Apr 28, 2014

I have a sensitive digestive system, prone to be a little slow and once past 40, even slower. This product has been so helpful in keeping me regular. I take 2 in the morning along with probiotics in the form of kefir milk and extra fiber, and all systems go. Its wonderful! If I've had something that stops me up, I take an extra dose of 2 tablets, and everything moves naturally within 8-12 hours without cramps.

oxy cleanse

Posted by 5645133300872638456 on Jun 17, 2014

I absolutely love it, great results and I continue using it. Anyone who is constipated or has problems in that area.

MOLT BO per el restrenyiment

Posted by 5026199807283559203 on Sep 24, 2014

MOLT BO per el restrenyiment, has de ser constant . 2 pastilles a la nit Very good for constipation, you have to be consistent. 2 tablets at night

Excellent Cleanse and easy on stomach

Posted by 4965674596444886420 on Oct 31, 2014

I don't have the most experience as this was my first cleanse. I can say that the reviews are very accurate. I took 2 capsules twice daily and received very good results. After my first bottle I'm feeling more energy and no more stomach discomfort due to constipation. I feel healthy now and it has shown with my increased activity level. I am about to buy my second bottle to keep the good results coming!

Excellent !

Posted by Reviewer3269991 on Dec 23, 2014

Really works and cheaper compared to the other brand I used before I found this product.

Fantastic!!!

Posted by Reviewer3021924 on Oct 01, 2009

Can't praise these enough. A good cleaning for the inside ... Very beneficial. It seems to reduse pimples in our teenager as well.

LIKE, ENJOY, BUT...WONDER... thus 4stars...

Posted by Reviewer2523048 on Jan 28, 2015

We all agree: this stuff works; works well and feels great. Our colons feel clean and happy. My concern: How does it work? What is magnesium peroxide? and how do our Microbiomes fare with it in our colons? Oxycleanse feels good; i don't feel reamed and parched the way antibiotics make my gut feel. But, how is this on our precious set of gut bacteria????? Does mg-peroxide support a healthy set of gut bacteria? Or not? I'd like to hear some science.

Probably really good but chia seeds also very effective...

Posted by emanuela on Jul 08, 2011

I don't suffer from constipation but I have been having strange bowel movements and digestive complaints since picking up a stomach infection while on holiday. I found a couple of free samples of this lying around the house and decided to give them a try. Taking just one capsule at night, away from food, (and eating plenty of fruit and vegetables, including chia seeds, plus drinking lots of water) gives me an ideal stool movement next day: easily passed, soft stool, well-formed, right size (read the book by Paul Chek to know more) without any pain at any time, no grumbling tummy (usually a problem for me) or any side effect. If you are sensitive, try taking just one a day, at night and try this rather than one of the others (harsher-sounding) colon conditioners. iHerb great as usual. NOTE: I have been also taking chia seeds and it could be that it is the chia seeds that are having this great regulatory effect instead! In any case, this product did not hurt and seems to have helped.