detangles without silicones

Posted by Reviewer1346375 on Jan 28, 2013

A small amount of this spicy scented conditioner detangles and conditions my fine hair very well without weighing it down or leaving residue. Leaves it shiny, too. Great price for such a huge bottle.

The best stuff ever!

Posted by 5402805739093329013 on Nov 05, 2012

This is the best conditioner I've ever tried. It makes my hair smooth, shiny, silky and voluminous! I'm extremely impressed. It smells amazing! Someone here wrote that it smells like men's deodorant. I really don't think this way. My boyfriend loves the smell: It's sweet and slightly herbal. I think everyone should give this a try! It's worth the money!

best hair care

Posted by 4706004773860142065 on Nov 05, 2012

this product is by far the best conditioner i have ever experienced, i can actually comb my hair with my fingers and can take out all the knots in my hair, a task not easily done, I love love love my earthly delights conditioner!!!

Amazing conditioner

Posted by 5689083934504460542 on Oct 27, 2015

i ususally don't get so excited about a conditioner, as i find that many don't work for my wavy and damaged (dry) hair...but this one does and i want iherb to keep this product in stock! at first, i was not hugely impressed, worked very well as a detangler from the start but seemed not provide lasting moisture and sheen to my hair. however, after 2 weeks on this stuff - my hair is so much healthier and shinier. i use a silicone and sulfate free shampoo, squeeze excess moisture out of my hair and then apply a relatively generous amount of this conditioner throughout the ends and midlength. i leave it on for 3-5min and then rinse with lukewarm water, not too thoroughly but just until it does not 'slip' as much. i believe that this product, when used without silicones or harsh shampoos can nourish the hair completely, given the coconut and other oils as well as the protein content, which is just right and not too back (which can cause brittle hair and breakage). try it for a few weeks and see. can be left on longer for a deep condition.

Can't live without it! <3

Posted by MissKay on Oct 21, 2015

I have fine-to-normal Caucasian curly hair (2C/3A) and have been following the Curly Girl Method for 5 years now. Never found any commercial products that suited my needs - until now! I am absolutely in love with both the conditioner AND the shampoo!!!If the conditioner was a guy, I'd marry it - cuz it's perfect! When I wash my hair before going to bed, I wake up with defined, nicely moisturized, shiny and bouncy curls in the morning! This doesn't happen with any other products I have used. Extra tip for you curlies out there: Do NOT wash the conditioner out entirely!!!! I apply mine to the ends and the length of my hair and work whatever remains on my hands in my roots and crown. I let it sit in my hair while I shave or use shower gel, then I rinse it out for no more than 10 seconds. Try it! :)

smells like heavily scented aftershave

Posted by Reviewer1864178 on Nov 13, 2012

Leaves hair strong, bouncy and very very shiny, too bad they don't make a matching conditioner for the Herbal shampoo.

Makes hair soft!

Posted by Reviewer2805657 on Oct 19, 2014

I love this conditioner! It makes my hair feel soft. I mix it with my hair oil for extra conditioning and it works great. I also like mixing it with my shampoo. It is a great all purpose conditioner for dry hair. I highly recommend it!

Best!!

Posted by 4728740057425953973 on Feb 18, 2013

This is the best conditioner I have ever used. it makes your hair super soft. I love it!

great

Posted by 5340317633006622974 on Oct 07, 2013

very nice, huge bottle, good price, very natural product and sooooooo fast delivery to Switzerland! Makes hair very soft and fluffy

Too strong

Posted by 5028083102488058955 on Feb 05, 2014

Too strong fragrance, otherwise it's a good conditioner.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »