« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

detangles without silicones

Posted by Reviewer1346375 on Jan 28, 2013

A small amount of this spicy scented conditioner detangles and conditions my fine hair very well without weighing it down or leaving residue. Leaves it shiny, too. Great price for such a huge bottle.

The best stuff ever!

Posted by 5402805739093329013 on Nov 05, 2012

This is the best conditioner I've ever tried. It makes my hair smooth, shiny, silky and voluminous! I'm extremely impressed. It smells amazing! Someone here wrote that it smells like men's deodorant. I really don't think this way. My boyfriend loves the smell: It's sweet and slightly herbal. I think everyone should give this a try! It's worth the money!

best hair care

Posted by 4706004773860142065 on Nov 05, 2012

this product is by far the best conditioner i have ever experienced, i can actually comb my hair with my fingers and can take out all the knots in my hair, a task not easily done, I love love love my earthly delights conditioner!!!

smells like heavily scented aftershave

Posted by Reviewer1864178 on Nov 13, 2012

Leaves hair strong, bouncy and very very shiny, too bad they don't make a matching conditioner for the Herbal shampoo.

Amazing conditioner

Posted by 5689083934504460542 on Oct 27, 2015

i ususally don't get so excited about a conditioner, as i find that many don't work for my wavy and damaged (dry) hair...but this one does and i want iherb to keep this product in stock! at first, i was not hugely impressed, worked very well as a detangler from the start but seemed not provide lasting moisture and sheen to my hair. however, after 2 weeks on this stuff - my hair is so much healthier and shinier. i use a silicone and sulfate free shampoo, squeeze excess moisture out of my hair and then apply a relatively generous amount of this conditioner throughout the ends and midlength. i leave it on for 3-5min and then rinse with lukewarm water, not too thoroughly but just until it does not 'slip' as much. i believe that this product, when used without silicones or harsh shampoos can nourish the hair completely, given the coconut and other oils as well as the protein content, which is just right and not too back (which can cause brittle hair and breakage). try it for a few weeks and see. can be left on longer for a deep condition.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »