Earthly Delight Hair Care, Conditioner, 16 oz (454 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

detangles without silicones

Posted by Reviewer1346375 on Jan 28, 2013

A small amount of this spicy scented conditioner detangles and conditions my fine hair very well without weighing it down or leaving residue. Leaves it shiny, too. Great price for such a huge bottle.

The best stuff ever!

Posted by 5402805739093329013 on Nov 05, 2012

This is the best conditioner I've ever tried. It makes my hair smooth, shiny, silky and voluminous! I'm extremely impressed. It smells amazing! Someone here wrote that it smells like men's deodorant. I really don't think this way. My boyfriend loves the smell: It's sweet and slightly herbal. I think everyone should give this a try! It's worth the money!

best hair care

Posted by 4706004773860142065 on Nov 05, 2012

this product is by far the best conditioner i have ever experienced, i can actually comb my hair with my fingers and can take out all the knots in my hair, a task not easily done, I love love love my earthly delights conditioner!!!

smells like heavily scented aftershave

Posted by Reviewer1864178 on Nov 13, 2012

Leaves hair strong, bouncy and very very shiny, too bad they don't make a matching conditioner for the Herbal shampoo.

Best!!

Posted by 4728740057425953973 on Feb 18, 2013

This is the best conditioner I have ever used. it makes your hair super soft. I love it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »