Great product

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Apr 10, 2014

Doesn't weigh my hair down. It's very mild so if you have super frizzy hair and fly aways like I do, it's not a complete fix. Still it has a pleasant scent, not too strong, works without making your hair look oily.

Nice

Posted by 5761179634625750824 on Nov 08, 2014

Nice, light leave-in-conditioner. Smell is fresh and mild. I like! :-)

great

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on May 17, 2015

a light product that gives my hair the hydration and shin it needs (I have very dry hair)... a few sprays go a long way. Smells decent and good price

Perfect!!! Will buy again!

Posted by 5566337325315319595 on Jun 02, 2015

I have very fine, straight, oily-prone long hair and this stuff does everything. Protects my hair fantastically from my hair dryer and curling iron, works as a great conditioner for my dry ends, and the smell alone is fantastic! I use it as a heat protectant when I need to use styling tools, and I also use it in larger quantities as a deep conditioner when I'm doing hair treatments. Also is a great detangler which is SO useful for fine, long hair.

Great leave-in conditioner!

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 15, 2015

This leave-in conditioner makes my hair really soft and makes it easy to detangle. It feels hydrating and makes my hair less frizzy and gives me nice curls. It doesnt weigh my hair down and it has a nice scent. I also use it to protect my hair from heat.