Love tjhis product

Posted by Reviewer3179399 on Aug 25, 2012

This product is an excellent hairstyling aide for my dry thick curly hair. I appreciate the all natural ingrdients. It helps make my hair more managable. You have to make sure it is right for your hair type. It probably will not work for everyone.

Great

Posted by 5404259737074982066 on Apr 15, 2014

This product was introduce to me a year ago. My hair was falling off. I used it on my edges and within 2 weeks I start to see my hair grow. Please try you will not be disappointed.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Aug 20, 2013

This product is very good, all natural, like I wanted it, and really helps tame my curly hair, without being too oily. It also helps with frizz and you don't need much of it to see an effect. I'll order it again

Works For Me

Posted by Reviewer2214499 on Mar 05, 2014

I have thinning hair so I am very careful tto avoid chemicals in my hair. This product is marketed to be good for scalp (says so on the bottle). Too early to tell on whether it will have a positive or negative effect on my hair loss. Control wise, I have dry frizzy curly hair and I ride a bike so I put on helmet a lot. This product seems to tame the curls without making my hair dry or stiff. Makes it easier to style my hair, however don expect stiff hold, only medium hold at best. Smells like sage, when in the bottle. I find the smell pleasant but to each his own. Not many products are suitable for my hair but this one seems good so far.

Good, but not like wax

Posted by calendula on Mar 01, 2014

I ordered this to my husband, but he prefers a more sticky kind of wax/pomade for his short, afro textured hair. I have tried this on my long, wawy, frizzy caucasian hair, and think it looks good. It gives shine, and helps a little bit against the frizz. It doesn't make the hair look greasy. It smells a little bit like pizza spice (some kind of herb I guess), but that is only when it is in the bottle, once I have applied it to the hair, the smell disappears.

Stay away if you have fine hair!

Posted by MissKay on Sep 06, 2015

I was eager to try this pomade, because I was intrigued by this brand's shampoo. However, this did NOTHING for my fine, curly (2C/3A) caucasian hair. :-( I was playing around with different techniques and amounts, my goal was to define my dry curls, at least the ends. It left them super heavy, greasy and limp. Furthermore, I do not approve of the little bits and pieces of chopped rosemary in the product. I do not want them to end up in my locks! The smell is overpoweringly strong of that herb! I love rosemary, but only on my roasted chicken. The scent is way too much. Maybe the pomade works for thick, coarse curly hair, but it sure does not for mine. :-(

When is a pomade not a pomade?

Posted by Reviewer3089379 on Sep 11, 2015

I love this brand's shampoos and conditioners so wanted to try this. I was confused about what you are supposed to do with it so I contacted them and they told me it was a scalp treatment to be applied and left in overnight. I am middle aged and have thinning hair so I thought it would be good. However, it is really horrible stuff! It is very thick and gooey and what's more has bits in it - presumably herbs. This would also make it unsuitable for what I normally think of as a pomade. I did try it a few times and although it seemed to wash out alright, my hair got greasy quicker than normal and it does not seem to have done a thing for my scalp or hair. Won't be buying it again.

Great for natural hair

Posted by 5193844970304030843 on Jun 19, 2016

Enjoyed this product. Great food for your hair.

hair care

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Oct 15, 2015

revitalising

Great moisturizer for kinky / natural thick hair

Posted by 5653796093431369781 on Mar 09, 2016

Love it I have 4c type hair kinky coily and it moisturizer well unlike other that leave my hair dry. I'm happy to have found this pomade