Earthly Delight Hair Care, Pomade, 4 oz (114 ml)

Love tjhis product

Posted by Reviewer3179399 on Aug 25, 2012

This product is an excellent hairstyling aide for my dry thick curly hair. I appreciate the all natural ingrdients. It helps make my hair more managable. You have to make sure it is right for your hair type. It probably will not work for everyone.

Works For Me

Posted by Reviewer2214499 on Mar 05, 2014

I have thinning hair so I am very careful tto avoid chemicals in my hair. This product is marketed to be good for scalp (says so on the bottle). Too early to tell on whether it will have a positive or negative effect on my hair loss. Control wise, I have dry frizzy curly hair and I ride a bike so I put on helmet a lot. This product seems to tame the curls without making my hair dry or stiff. Makes it easier to style my hair, however don expect stiff hold, only medium hold at best. Smells like sage, when in the bottle. I find the smell pleasant but to each his own. Not many products are suitable for my hair but this one seems good so far.

Good, but not like wax

Posted by calendula on Mar 01, 2014

I ordered this to my husband, but he prefers a more sticky kind of wax/pomade for his short, afro textured hair. I have tried this on my long, wawy, frizzy caucasian hair, and think it looks good. It gives shine, and helps a little bit against the frizz. It doesn't make the hair look greasy. It smells a little bit like pizza spice (some kind of herb I guess), but that is only when it is in the bottle, once I have applied it to the hair, the smell disappears.

Great

Posted by 5404259737074982066 on Apr 15, 2014

This product was introduce to me a year ago. My hair was falling off. I used it on my edges and within 2 weeks I start to see my hair grow. Please try you will not be disappointed.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Aug 20, 2013

This product is very good, all natural, like I wanted it, and really helps tame my curly hair, without being too oily. It also helps with frizz and you don't need much of it to see an effect. I'll order it again