Earthly Delight Hair Care, Shampoo, Herbal, 16 fl oz (454 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Ingredients did not change, the product was not labelled correctly before!

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Aug 16, 2012

After the claims that the ingredients changed after being purchased by lafes, i wrote them a mail to ask them in detail about this. They responded immediately with this mail: Thanks for getting back to me. We purchased this product line from one of the original developers in 2011, along with the packaging and labels. We decided to update and re-design the labels since we export quite a bit and need to meet specific international regulations, as well as be compliant with Whole Foods Market regulations where the products are being sold. The old labels were not completely accurate as to what was in the product, and this is where the ingredient list on the website was taken from. I have no idea why this was so, as this was before our acquisition, but I can guess that over the years, the product evolved and the label did not. The product has had only 1 change since we bought it - we replaced the synthetic surfactant with a natural one, cleaning it up a bit. Here at Lafe's, we believe in 100% label disclosure, that is, we believe the consumer has the right to know everything in their products. So this puts us in a difficult position, by doing so it makes it seems as though we added many ingredients, when we in fact, did not. The product is still being produced in the same manufacturing facility as it was with the previous owners. The Polysorbate 20 acts as an emulsifier, and is a very small percentage of the product. It is rated "medium" risk on the skin deep website. Without emulsification, the product will separate and be difficult to use. However we do understand your concerns. In the future, we hope to make small changes gradually to this product to "clean it up" even more.

The best natural shampoo I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer1864178 on Mar 31, 2014

Smells absolutely heavenly and leaves hair soft, shiny and moisturized. No wonder it has been a real star product on natural hair care boards for at least 10 years now.

Smells Great

Posted by 4728740057425953973 on Feb 18, 2013

I love this shampoo!! It smells great! Wonderful for both sexes. Not to much of a womanly smell or manly. It left my hair feeling course, but clean feeling. Following with the conditioner makes the coarseness go away. i would recomend this to anyone.

great

Posted by 5340317633006622974 on Oct 07, 2013

very nice, huge bottle, good price, very natural product and sooooooo fast delivery to Switzerland! Smells nice, but a little too masculine for my taste

No nonsense!

Posted by Reviewer2638925 on Feb 16, 2014

This is a no nonsense shampoo; only ONE wash and rinse necessary. I tried washing twice and and it seemed a bit to much. That said, I do love it because it is very natural and great for the scalp: it doesn't dry it out, but decongests it of excess sebum. I will continue to purchase!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »