Earthrise, Spirulina Natural, 500 mg, 360 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Earthrise Spirulina Natural

Posted by Reviewer2864376 on Jan 16, 2009

These are the best 'tasting' Spirulina tablets I've taken, and my intestinal and digestive system took reasonably well to them. I take them virtually every day (6 with water and before a meal), and I believe they have helped with digestion and overall health. I am recovering from 2 major surgeries which have taken over 15 months of physical therapy and also have multiple sclerosis. I think adding this supplement to my regimen has helped my stamina and my digestive health (e.g., elimination). It also seems to help regulate my appetite, as I have lost 9 pounds in the past 8 weeks (I began taking these tablets 3 months ago). They taste good, and I haven't had oilyish bowel movements as I have with some previous spirulina products. Give them a try at iHerb!!

Concentrated Energy

Posted by Reviewer3201586 on Apr 14, 2010

This stuff is awesome to carry with you in your pack when you are doing strenuous exercise. Me, my husband and our dogs use this before and during high intensity workouts (mtn biking, snowboarding) or long grueling ones (multi-day backcountry backpacking trips)and we all notice a major difference, especially when you need to make those last few miles to find camp! VERY handy in tablet form for that type of use. All Earthrise Spirulina varieties have great taste, unlike the gross Now brand, where even the organic tastes like dirt and is a bit repulsive.

very good natural food for health

Posted by Reviewer2109903 on Aug 08, 2009

Every biker of Tour De France eat spirulina,I bought the food also for my friends and family members from American.

Kuei chen Liu, Pharm.D.

Posted by Reviewer1174984 on Jan 27, 2009

My red blood count is back to normal for the first time in my life after I have taken this product.

Product Reveiw

Posted by Reviewer2125195 on Feb 20, 2008

I have been taking Earthrise Spirulina for years. It has proven to be very helpful with my rheumatoid arthritis. Your prices are remarkable; I will become a regular customer of yours now instead of ordering elsewhere as I have in the past. thanks!