YUCK!! But Great!

Posted by Reviewer1682066 on Nov 14, 2012

Definately a great product, don't be alarmed but because of all the protien, you eat less, just not as hungry, I have had no illnesses since using, HOWEVER I am not a picky person, but it just tastes aweful, it won't blend with anything, so I think I will finish the powder and go back to pills, same with the chlorella, i just could not blend it with anything, best value is in the powder hands down, excellent health benefits, but I will spend a little more to take the pills. In the mean time... bottoms up!

GREAT

Posted by 4948930718531700762 on Aug 12, 2014

Spirulina is great. It has done wonders for my hair, my skin. I take it every day with water. This particular brand has a lot more palatable than the other brands I've tried, but is relatively more expensive. I recommend it for people who can not tolerate much flavor definitely will like this, in my case I will try another brand and see with which I will remain, for the moment this product has left me quite satisfied.

morning cocktail

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 11, 2012

many years ago, i was turned onto spirulina by a friend who would use it to help out with her anemia. i just needed something to help get me energized in the morning. six years later, i am still using spirulina mixed with chlorella, practically every morning. earthrise was the first spirulina i ever tried, and i would say it still is one of the top algae products out there on the market along with nutrex hawaii and healthforce nutritionals

Purer is impossible.

Posted by alexandre on Jul 20, 2012

Fresh and pure. This Spirulina is great and comes with a better smell than other brands. Good price also. Can't find better price in any other place.

Earthrise Spirulina Powder

Posted by 4668763236938123546 on Nov 20, 2013

This is an all-in-one drink for "greens" and vitamins. It is usually sold as an expensive specialty health item in S. E. Asia, about 2 to 3 times the price available on this website. Since shipping overseas has become sometimes more expensive than the products shipped, the arrangement with SingPost makes this excellent product a good value again.