Amazing. Simply amazing.

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Sep 26, 2008

This is a very powerful natural way of helping your body. Mix with some beet/celery juice as it doesn't taste all too good. But your body really notices the difference right away. Perhaps one of the best 'green' supplements you can get.

Best Spirulina I have ever had

Posted by Reviewer2567381 on Nov 05, 2008

This spirulina is so dark green and pure that you just know it is intensely good for the body. Without this spirulina in my smoothie every morning I feel like the day hasn't begun yet. Much more intense than any of the other spirulina's we have tried. And a Great price at iHerb! Thanks! Tomas Qubeck

Best food

Posted by Reviewer2943931 on Nov 09, 2008

Spirulina is esteemed to be a complete food and Earthrise makes the best product. I buy this for myself and friends in Canada. One friend is on cholesterol lowering drugs and found taking Spirulina every day eliminates muscle pain from the drug's side effects. I take it because of all its other great qualities.

Best of the best

Posted by Reviewer1040399 on Sep 24, 2009

Have been using this brand for a while now and prefer it to any other.

Pure and tasty

Posted by Reviewer2092015 on May 31, 2010

Great quality and good value

good product

Posted by Reviewer2917413 on Dec 29, 2010

I use this spirulina in my green drinks in the morning. It has lots of vitamins.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer3140893 on Apr 18, 2011

Thank you for your job. I got my order very fast. I am eating sprirulina powder with honey every morning. The taste is not so good, bet not the worst. My opinion about this product is very good.

Clean, good taste, needs a mixer

Posted by Reviewer1378841 on Jun 24, 2012

Before trying this brand, I had been using a locally purchased spirulina that mixed well in water. I could put a spoonful in a small glass, let it dissolve, and drink quickly. This Earthrise brand just does not mix well in water for some reason - it turns into clumps. It does taste very good though. One good option I've found is to mix with orange juice that contains pulp. The spirulina clumps on the pulp and turns into a much better mixture. Obviously smoothies are great too, this is just a quick and easy option.

Good quality Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2957061 on Dec 01, 2011

To me this seems like Spirulina of good quality. I mix it with apple juice and a banana in a blender, and doesn't taste much of the Spirulina itself.

Quick Delivery, Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1991243 on Dec 18, 2011

I received this product very quickly in the mail, especially considering that the shipping was free. Definitely worth its cost, better to buy in bulk