Just delicious

Posted by Reviewer1431865 on May 23, 2008

I'm glad I found this brand. I have it every day and it Tastes great, much more plesant than the other brand that I've been using for the past year. I do recommend it highly

GREAT MORNING BOOSTER!

Posted by Reviewer1002444 on Aug 16, 2008

I add this to my low sodium v8 juice,and I also put 1tbl. spoon of Carlson lemon flavor fish oil. Stir it all together and drink. NOW THAT'S A CHAMPIONS BREAKFEST.

Clean, good taste, needs a mixer

Posted by Reviewer1378841 on Jun 24, 2012

Before trying this brand, I had been using a locally purchased spirulina that mixed well in water. I could put a spoonful in a small glass, let it dissolve, and drink quickly. This Earthrise brand just does not mix well in water for some reason - it turns into clumps. It does taste very good though. One good option I've found is to mix with orange juice that contains pulp. The spirulina clumps on the pulp and turns into a much better mixture. Obviously smoothies are great too, this is just a quick and easy option.

Good quality Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2957061 on Dec 01, 2011

To me this seems like Spirulina of good quality. I mix it with apple juice and a banana in a blender, and doesn't taste much of the Spirulina itself.

Quick Delivery, Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1991243 on Dec 18, 2011

I received this product very quickly in the mail, especially considering that the shipping was free. Definitely worth its cost, better to buy in bulk

Better than Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Aug 22, 2011

This tastes better and dissolves better in water than the Now Foods Organic spirulina.

Best Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1767550 on Dec 15, 2009

This is so much better than NOWs spirulina. It smells, looks and taste so much better and its a staple in my diet.

Great whole superfood

Posted by Reviewer1831299 on Aug 11, 2009

I have recommended this to so many people. It gives you a sense of well-being. I make a smoothy with it in the morning for my breakfast. 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/2 cup soymilk, 2 heaping teaspoons of Spirulina, 2 heaping teaspoons of Jarrow Formula Yaeyama Chlorella, 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed meal, 1 tablespoon of Jarrow Formula Berry High--mix and drink. I eat a banana and I'm good to go until lunch time. My appetite for sweets has decreased significantly. I have more energy and my arthritis isn't as painful. I've dropped a few pounds. Can't say enough about this. I've been using Spirulina for a few years.

Best of the best

Posted by Reviewer1040399 on Sep 24, 2009

Have been using this brand for a while now and prefer it to any other.

Pure and tasty

Posted by Reviewer2092015 on May 31, 2010

Great quality and good value