Earthrise, Spirulina Natural Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

pep

Posted by Reviewer1773062 on Feb 09, 2010

good quality powder ,man...experienced spirulina person here...based on comparisons to other brands I have used

Better than Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Aug 22, 2011

This tastes better and dissolves better in water than the Now Foods Organic spirulina.

YUCK!! But Great!

Posted by Reviewer1682066 on Nov 14, 2012

Definately a great product, don't be alarmed but because of all the protien, you eat less, just not as hungry, I have had no illnesses since using, HOWEVER I am not a picky person, but it just tastes aweful, it won't blend with anything, so I think I will finish the powder and go back to pills, same with the chlorella, i just could not blend it with anything, best value is in the powder hands down, excellent health benefits, but I will spend a little more to take the pills. In the mean time... bottoms up!

GREAT

Posted by 4948930718531700762 on Aug 12, 2014

Spirulina is great. It has done wonders for my hair, my skin. I take it every day with water. This particular brand has a lot more palatable than the other brands I've tried, but is relatively more expensive. I recommend it for people who can not tolerate much flavor definitely will like this, in my case I will try another brand and see with which I will remain, for the moment this product has left me quite satisfied.

For a healthier life.

Posted by Reviewer2366222 on Mar 16, 2009

It helps me improve my physical status in terms of getting all i need in my nutrition without having to consume enormous amounts of food, though. And of course this spirulina has a great taste within natural orange or cocktail juices. Indeed,spirulina is the food of the future.