Better than Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Aug 22, 2011

This tastes better and dissolves better in water than the Now Foods Organic spirulina.

Best Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1767550 on Dec 15, 2009

This is so much better than NOWs spirulina. It smells, looks and taste so much better and its a staple in my diet.

For a healthier life.

Posted by Reviewer2366222 on Mar 16, 2009

It helps me improve my physical status in terms of getting all i need in my nutrition without having to consume enormous amounts of food, though. And of course this spirulina has a great taste within natural orange or cocktail juices. Indeed,spirulina is the food of the future.

Quick Delivery, Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1991243 on Dec 18, 2011

I received this product very quickly in the mail, especially considering that the shipping was free. Definitely worth its cost, better to buy in bulk

Earthrise Spirulina Powder

Posted by 4668763236938123546 on Nov 20, 2013

This is an all-in-one drink for "greens" and vitamins. It is usually sold as an expensive specialty health item in S. E. Asia, about 2 to 3 times the price available on this website. Since shipping overseas has become sometimes more expensive than the products shipped, the arrangement with SingPost makes this excellent product a good value again.

Pure and tasty

Posted by Reviewer2092015 on May 31, 2010

Great quality and good value

Best Spirulina I have ever had

Posted by Reviewer2567381 on Nov 05, 2008

This spirulina is so dark green and pure that you just know it is intensely good for the body. Without this spirulina in my smoothie every morning I feel like the day hasn't begun yet. Much more intense than any of the other spirulina's we have tried. And a Great price at iHerb! Thanks! Tomas Qubeck

Good quality Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2957061 on Dec 01, 2011

To me this seems like Spirulina of good quality. I mix it with apple juice and a banana in a blender, and doesn't taste much of the Spirulina itself.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer3140893 on Apr 18, 2011

Thank you for your job. I got my order very fast. I am eating sprirulina powder with honey every morning. The taste is not so good, bet not the worst. My opinion about this product is very good.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2917413 on Dec 29, 2010

I use this spirulina in my green drinks in the morning. It has lots of vitamins.