10% Off Orders Over $40!

Earthrise, Spirulina Natural Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

GREAT

Posted by 4948930718531700762 on Aug 12, 2014

Spirulina is great. It has done wonders for my hair, my skin. I take it every day with water. This particular brand has a lot more palatable than the other brands I've tried, but is relatively more expensive. I recommend it for people who can not tolerate much flavor definitely will like this, in my case I will try another brand and see with which I will remain, for the moment this product has left me quite satisfied.

Sticky..

Posted by Reviewer1194268 on Mar 04, 2013

. I bought this as it is more economical cf tabs. But the stickiness is discouraging me from buying this powder form again. Also, I dont like its taste in juice or plain water - not a horrible taste, but not a favourite to my tastebuds. I tried to spoon up one small scoop (about 3g) and force it down using some water but it failed as it sticks everywhere on the surface of my teeth and i have to taste it in my mouth even longer cf drinking it in liquid solution. i have to do thorough mixing using spoon if i want it in solution, as it sticks even to the sppon and cup surfaces.I would think i have to stick to tabs form in future as encapsulating it is also not sth i like

Great!

Posted by 5244267358659778309 on Jul 28, 2013

I put this product in my smoothies and protein powder every morning! So great!

Good

Posted by 4623004947942772194 on Sep 16, 2013

Didn`t taste another brands so i can`t be very objective. Mix well with smoothies, but i prefere to use it in green ones in order not to spoil the natural colours of fruits, just can`t stand the colour:)) Sometimes it` s necessary to mask the fishy taste of it by products with strong taste like banana or cocoa because its natural taste is unbearable when used separately:) 4 points only because i don`t know the taste of another ones, but i can get used to it with regard to its great benefits

Not organic but OK

Posted by Reviewer3276282 on Dec 18, 2007

I wish I-herb still carried the organic Earthrise spirulina. This doesn't have as bright a color as the organic but otherwise I can't tell the difference.