Real Deal

Posted by 4750456995768017271 on Jan 13, 2015

You cannot go wrong with spirulina in any shape or form - great product.

Good Spirulina

Posted by 5337363683637102684 on Dec 07, 2014

This is one of the best spirulina I have tried. Will purchase again!

WOW

Posted by 4688108076631783739 on Aug 07, 2014

This is a great product, if your looking for Spirulina, look no more this is it!

Good Product

Posted by 4924128804959714023 on Jan 31, 2014

definitely will buy it again

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1951496 on Dec 29, 2013

I really like this spirulina. It has a very mild taste which is a benefit, and the price is low too.

Spirulina Powder: Go for the Green!

Posted by Howard on Dec 10, 2013

I have been using the Earthrise Spirulina Powder for over a year or so. I like adding a heaping teaspoon to my a.m. energizing smoothies, which do turn a bit green, due to adding the powder. The taste is not hardly noticeable, but make sure it is well blended. The main nutrient, according to the label is Vitamin A. In the recommended dose of 1 teaspoon (3g), 2g of protein are claimed, which is good for those on a vegetarian type diet. It also has a few other nutrients that are unique to spirulina. Using the 1 tsp dose, it should last around 2 months. I recommended it, and will keep on buying it from iHerb.

Best Spirulina Ever!

Posted by Reviewer3344457 on Feb 04, 2013

Give me more energy eventhough I selpt at 2am and woke up at 8am now! I have never felt sleepy during daytime after taking this. The color is dark dark green and taste yummy.

Earthrise Spirulina Powder

Posted by 5421991517184189132 on Jun 18, 2012

Love it!

Earthrise is always a good choice for quality

Posted by naturalrecovery on Jun 16, 2012

Same quality as when I started using it about 16 years ago! Spirulina is a pretty complete food source, and easily assimilated for those of us without stomach acid. Will bind up loose guts, so be aware and drink plenty of water. Also, for those of us with protein intolerances, some of the amino acids in this fresh-water plankton may be too much for the liver to handle. I wish there were a "try before you buy" option on many of these products. Spirulina became a fad in the early 1980's, and some of us have stuck with it because of its many health benefits.

perfect spirulina