Best Spirulina I know

Posted by katmakiah on Dec 29, 2007

More than anything else I had tried, just two fruit smoothies with 3 T each changed my energy levels to where I actually feel good! It's REALLY green, and REALLY good. YUM!!!! Fruit smoothie with apple juice, strawberries, 1 banana, raspberries and 4 TBL of Spirulina. I tried the NOW brand and it just doesn't have the quality that Earthrise has. My husband and I can both taste the difference.

I Love This Product

Posted by Reviewer1670279 on Mar 17, 2010

I have tried all the different brands of spirulina powder, and I always come back to Earthrise. I make breakfast shakes with fruit, and this product mixes with juice and fruit more smoothly than the others I have tried, and it looks richer in volume, thicker, and feels as if it has a higher resolution or constitution of spirulina. And the best thing of all, its priced way better with iHerb than my health food store!

deep green energy

Posted by Reviewer2191541 on Dec 23, 2009

the quality of this spirulina is excellent. i have been taking it for 3 weeks and can notice a tangible difference in my sustained energy level throughout the day. remarkable! i put a teaspoon in with my morning fruit smoothie.

Great deal

Posted by rdcoons on Nov 06, 2006

Actually, the description doesn't say organic anywhere. It is, however, the best deal you will find on spirulina anywhere, and Earthrise is a reputable brand.

We're feeling better!

Posted by Reviewer1371772 on Feb 24, 2010

Since my husband and I (both in our 80's) started taking a teaspoon of Spirulina mixed in a small glass of plain yogurt with our breakfast daily we seem to have more energy and generally feel better. Thank you!

Great brand, too messy.

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

This is a great brand, but the powder proved to be too messy and gloppy for me. Also, there is a slight smell that bothered me. I would have to cover it up with other ingredients to consume it. I realized that I much prefer capsules from now on.

good

Posted by Reviewer1351453 on Jul 26, 2012

one of the best industrial spirulina i 've tried, good taste, not sticky, light smell. five star for iherb price and service.... I've sent several email to this companie about the radioactive analysis. they never reply. i've stopped to buy US and Hawaiian spirulina since fukushima. better to read this report: http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/04/21/radioactive-fukushima-plutonium-strontium-bombarding-west-coast-march-18th-19279/

Good Product

Posted by 4924128804959714023 on Jan 31, 2014

definitely will buy it again

Love this stuff. Great product, great price.

Posted by feistyveganconsumer on Dec 28, 2006

Spirulina is a cheap way to get lots of health benefits for your money. It jacks up my immune system, keeps me from being constipated, and I just feel better when I take it, period. A good brand, too, and I've tried several.

Martin

Posted by Reviewer2359606 on May 15, 2008

Superb whole food supplment.