Tastes Good

Posted by Reviewer3330728 on Feb 08, 2011

Excellent quality and tastes much better than I expected

Best Spirulina Ever!

Posted by Reviewer3344457 on Feb 04, 2013

Give me more energy eventhough I selpt at 2am and woke up at 8am now! I have never felt sleepy during daytime after taking this. The color is dark dark green and taste yummy.

Earthrise Spirulina Powder

Posted by 5421991517184189132 on Jun 18, 2012

Love it!

quality

Posted by Reviewer2862270 on Jun 10, 2008

Very good product. The smell and taste is a bit challenging.

morning cocktail

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 11, 2012

many years ago, i was turned onto spirulina by a friend who would use it to help out with her anemia. i just needed something to help get me energized in the morning. six years later, i am still using spirulina mixed with chlorella, practically every morning. earthrise was the first spirulina i ever tried, and i would say it still is one of the top algae products out there on the market along with nutrex hawaii and healthforce nutritionals

Inexpensive, worth it

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Jul 20, 2012

I like the smell and taste of Earthrise's spirulina, so I didn't mind the messiness (it is quite hard to mix with cold or warm water). It's way cheaper to buy it here than locally, I don't understand why - even plus the shippings! Really glad to find it here at iHerb! Thanks! Edit: I've tried a combination of warm and cold water. The best result is a little cold water, mix it a little first and then pour in hot water. It becomes warm and nice enough to mix and drink.

Not organic

Posted by Reviewer1912610 on Jul 05, 2006

The description here says that this spirulina is certified organic but it is not.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1623543 on May 14, 2008

tip: I do not like the taste of spirulina at all so I hide it in smoothies and shakes. a great way to get more greens in your diet.

gives me protien whith out eating meat

Posted by Reviewer1804588 on Sep 20, 2009

great when addes to my juicing

Earthrise is always a good choice for quality

Posted by naturalrecovery on Jun 16, 2012

Same quality as when I started using it about 16 years ago! Spirulina is a pretty complete food source, and easily assimilated for those of us without stomach acid. Will bind up loose guts, so be aware and drink plenty of water. Also, for those of us with protein intolerances, some of the amino acids in this fresh-water plankton may be too much for the liver to handle. I wish there were a "try before you buy" option on many of these products. Spirulina became a fad in the early 1980's, and some of us have stuck with it because of its many health benefits.