Clean Drains, Happy Septic

Posted by Reviewer2088518 on Jan 23, 2012

I tried Earthworm for the first time barely a month ago and am completely satisfied. We have a septic that doesn't permit any chemicals so finding something that is effective and safe has been a big concern. Earthworm stands up to all I've read. I'm buying more.

Good

Posted by Ronroy on Jul 10, 2012

Don't pour dangerous chemicals in your drain. It will kill more than the grease down there. keep the natural bacteria in your drain pipes and they clean themselves.

smell strong but nice

Posted by Batwoman on Feb 16, 2012

cleans the drain pretty well. just follow the direction and i believe your drain will be fine.

hmmm...

Posted by Reviewer2369753 on Sep 17, 2011

Product smells good, not sure just how well it works. I got it for maintaining our pipes to prevent clogs. I only wish the liquid was thicker, so it would coat the pipes even more.

Love the smell!

Posted by Reviewer3059703 on Dec 04, 2012

I bought this to keep my clients drains clean without harsh chemicals. It smells great!

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Jul 08, 2013

Bought this because it is septic friendly. I use it monthly in bathroom sink.

Odd smell

Posted by 4668530754073788657 on Jun 21, 2016

Not a fan of the smell which was quite strong and seemed to last overnight. Seemed to work ok.

Believe the worms worked hard.

Posted by Reviewer2165845 on Aug 10, 2016

Smells good and lovely package. That's all. Unfortunatelly, it wasn't work for my drain. Guess I should have used one more bottle but I won't. :)

Sort of works;

Posted by 4662227392333490895 on Oct 17, 2013

I have a very stubborn clog in my toilet pipes. Using this has lessened it somewhat, but not a lot. Still works, and the smell is actually kind of pleasant.

OK

Posted by melsie on Mar 13, 2013

This was OK. It cleared my drain for a bit but I didn't get the results I was expecting from the reviews on here. Gave it a nice smell though. Used several bottles of this and drain still wasn't freely flowing.