Eatsmart Naturals, Naturals, Garden Veggie Crisps, Potato, Tomato & Spinach, 6 oz (170.1 g)

Nice snack!

Posted by healthydoesit From Illinois on Oct 10, 2013

I had to stop eating wheat and dairy this year, which was not easy for a junk good junkie. I've since found a few good snacks that actually taste yummy! This is one of them. I love the size and texture of these veggie crisps. They are crunchy and have a nice subtle flavor. I actually feel like I'm eating a tasty chip, just without the grease. I give it 4 stars because I like tons of flavor. I really like these snacks though and will continue to order. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Perfect!

Posted by HildeK From Norway on Jun 22, 2012

High shipping, but the taste is nice, low on salt, and it actually tastes something besides fat and salt. Same goes for texture. Not oily, and it is quite "fluffy" in the mouth. Will continue to buy when I can afford the shipping.

taste good

Posted by Reviewer1066529 From Korea, Republic of on May 24, 2012

crispy and tasty. i'll buy it again, of course:)

bad..

Posted by 5436576204885326890 on Jul 20, 2013

especially that green chip... no way i can eat this