too spicy

Posted by Reviewer2999825 on Nov 22, 2011

the smell is too strong. i am using it for my child's hair as lice prevention

Love the scent!

Posted by Reviewer2188425 on May 24, 2014

Most regular colognes/perfumes give me a slight reaction; this one doesn't, and smells lovely. It's strong at first (like most perfumes when you put them on) but fades after awhile. Lovely, spicy floral scent.

Strange undernote

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Nov 04, 2011

At first this cologne smells great, but then a strange undernote develops, a sort of odd chemical smell. Of course, this is only ON ME. How a scent reacts on a nonsmoking, nondrinking, non-garlic eating vegan redhead in her mid 40's may be totally different from how it reacts ON YOU. The ingredients sounded so promising. Not sure why this swing turned into a miss for me.

doesn't last

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Jul 06, 2010

it's an interesting smell. It goes on quite strong and floral, then turns sweet, then finally woodsy/musky. But after about 2 hours I don't smell it anymore. Scents are so subjective and individual chemistry makes it different if someone else used it. For me it's turned into an expensive air freshener.

Austalia

Posted by Reviewer2805557 on Jul 08, 2010

A lovely lingering fragrance that unbelievably lasts the whole day. I can only use the tiniest spray so as not to be overwhelmed by it.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1307301 on Feb 14, 2011

lovely smell, very unusual

Ioannis,Greece

Posted by Reviewer2125075 on Mar 19, 2011

Very pleasant and unusual perfume.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2070729 on Apr 11, 2011

Smeels very nuce and interesting, a composition of mane notes and not just main or single note. Lasts a few hours

My Scent

Posted by Reviewer1975174 on Sep 02, 2011

I've bee using this for years and am happy to find it at IHerb. It is clean and not cloying.

Intriguing, unusual, unique

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jun 09, 2016

At first I wasn't sure if I liked this perfume...but after wearing it for awhile, it has grown on me quite nicely. There's something intellectual and strange about this perfume. I have never smelled anything like it before.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »