too spicy

Posted by Reviewer2999825 on Nov 22, 2011

the smell is too strong. i am using it for my child's hair as lice prevention

Strange undernote

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Nov 04, 2011

At first this cologne smells great, but then a strange undernote develops, a sort of odd chemical smell. Of course, this is only ON ME. How a scent reacts on a nonsmoking, nondrinking, non-garlic eating vegan redhead in her mid 40's may be totally different from how it reacts ON YOU. The ingredients sounded so promising. Not sure why this swing turned into a miss for me.

sweet fragrance, easy to use bottle

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Oct 23, 2011

One spray of this is pretty intense for me, but I don't get headaches as I would with synthetic fragrances.

My Scent

Posted by Reviewer1975174 on Sep 02, 2011

I've bee using this for years and am happy to find it at IHerb. It is clean and not cloying.

Great natural scent

Posted by sarahjean on Aug 16, 2011

I hope this company makes a bigger range of perfumes in future as I would like to try other scents -- there are very few long-lasting perfumes on the market which are natural and don't contain harmful preservatives or other additives. Nice scent which changes throughout the day.

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer2235171 on Jun 28, 2011

Very sweet and annoying. It smells almost like Bourbon Vanilla but with spicy tone. Lasts more than Vanilla but it's not good because I don't like it. I wish I could present it to my grandmother. Unfortunately I have no grandmother.

Lovely scent!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on May 12, 2011

The description of this eau de parfum sounded very enticing, and I was very pleased when I got it and tried it on my skin. What a beautiful, complex scent! It's exotic, sweet, spicy, floral, with hints of yummy deliciousness... It changes over time, like all good perfume does, and each "stage" is wonderful! I am giving this to my sister for her birthday, bit I have more coming for me. ;-) So glad I came across this product!

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2070729 on Apr 11, 2011

Smeels very nuce and interesting, a composition of mane notes and not just main or single note. Lasts a few hours

Ioannis,Greece

Posted by Reviewer2125075 on Mar 19, 2011

Very pleasant and unusual perfume.

Pleasant aroma and very durable

Posted by Reviewer2563466 on Feb 25, 2011

The aroma is very nice. The aroma lingers long in the skin. I recommend Aroma muy agradable, perdura mucho tiempo en la piel. Lo recomiendo.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »