lovely scent

Posted by 4704916010842636465 on Oct 11, 2014

I think its a great scent for winter and its so nice to have a perfume without all the chemical junk.

too spicy

Posted by Reviewer2999825 on Nov 22, 2011

the smell is too strong. i am using it for my child's hair as lice prevention

ok...

Posted by Reviewer2761541 on Apr 26, 2012

Defintely has an interesting smell, but far too sweet for me. I'm still looking for a spicy/herby product, and this one is really all flowers.

Austalia

Posted by Reviewer2805557 on Jul 08, 2010

A lovely lingering fragrance that unbelievably lasts the whole day. I can only use the tiniest spray so as not to be overwhelmed by it.

My Scent

Posted by Reviewer1975174 on Sep 02, 2011

I've bee using this for years and am happy to find it at IHerb. It is clean and not cloying.

Not bad!

Posted by milusikk on Feb 12, 2014

Its flavor is way specific... I doubt I'd use at as my daily perfume... not for everyone... nevertheless, it's not bad, I can say I like it...

Love the scent!

Posted by Reviewer2188425 on May 24, 2014

Most regular colognes/perfumes give me a slight reaction; this one doesn't, and smells lovely. It's strong at first (like most perfumes when you put them on) but fades after awhile. Lovely, spicy floral scent.

doesn't last

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Jul 06, 2010

it's an interesting smell. It goes on quite strong and floral, then turns sweet, then finally woodsy/musky. But after about 2 hours I don't smell it anymore. Scents are so subjective and individual chemistry makes it different if someone else used it. For me it's turned into an expensive air freshener.

Strange undernote

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Nov 04, 2011

At first this cologne smells great, but then a strange undernote develops, a sort of odd chemical smell. Of course, this is only ON ME. How a scent reacts on a nonsmoking, nondrinking, non-garlic eating vegan redhead in her mid 40's may be totally different from how it reacts ON YOU. The ingredients sounded so promising. Not sure why this swing turned into a miss for me.

very nice