Good but could be stronger

Posted by Reviewer2895526 on May 26, 2011

I like this, but it's not very strong as opposed to the other lavender spray I was using before. But it's natural and non-toxic, so I can't complain too much. I spray this in my toddler son's room at bedtime and it's very soothing for him.

it could be a little bit stronger

Posted by Reviewer2276702 on Apr 23, 2011

it's one of the better air fresheners that i've used at this price,if they can make it a bit stronger then they would definitely have the best freshener in the market (it also works very well as a home deodorizer and a good freshener for clothes)

good

Posted by Reviewer1824138 on Jan 20, 2011

good

Smells wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Jan 16, 2011

This mist smells like fresh lavender. Will buy again.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

This comes out in short spurts when you press the nozzle, rather than a long spray. I use it as a room / furnishings / fabrics freshener. It's very nice, good value, good aroma. I'll buy it again.

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1666356 on Sep 12, 2010

I love this natural smelling spray.

Clean Ecco Mist

Posted by Reviewer1722895 on Feb 02, 2010

This is a lovely soft scented natural air freshener. I have even used it on my bedding. It does not linger heavily or bother your breathing. Would buy this again!

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2139321 on Dec 08, 2009

Lavender is a natural disinfectant. I spray this product in the air, especially at work, when someone with a cold comes in my office. It's much better than spraying chemicals like Lysol in the air. I have several co-workers who come in and ask to borrow it because they just had someone in their office who was sick. It really seems to help. I like that this product is very simple, lavender oil and water.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »